Chapter fourteen - Showing his sweetness

Mandy POV

I slide my coat on my chair. Ready to take off since I am done with my work for today. A slight knock on my door, makes me glance revealing the man who occupied my thoughts for the entire day.

I may be refusing him but deep inside me. I know he slowly enter my hearts. Who doesn't? When this guy is so sweet as candy.

He takes me to work everyday and also Fitch me when I am done. He always carried flowers when he come to get me from work.

Just like today. I can see bundle of pink roses he is holding. Of course it comes with chocolates . One time he give me necklace. I may not into that kind of thing but I know from its looks its very expensive. I give it back to him. I don't like things very expensive I want simple.

I still remember our conversation that time.

Flashback

"Hey stop giving gift OK? Especially this kind. If your gift cost a lot of fortune then I will turn it down. Anyway you don't have to give me anything. " i told him

"No! How can't I? What's the use of working non stop and having this lot of money when I can't pamper my wife?Come on just wear it, its suit you" he said to begging me to accept his gift.

"What? You are planning to spoiled me? Alex, don't? OK?" I said while I raised my hands in protest.And shake my head.

"I will buy things on my own money. I have my work to sustain my needs or wants. Its enough I stay with you."

Alex look at me amuse.

"They said women like gifts especially jewelry?  Why is that...you?" He asked

"Of course, not everyone is the same Alex. I don't like extravagant. "

"OK but keep the necklace OK? Anyway its not that expensive. Please?" He says

"OK but this will be the only moment I accept a jewelry from you Alex." I told him. I just want to clarify him that I love material things not even shimmering or bling things.

"Flowers will do. But even so I prefer you wont waste time buying any gift for me. "

"No way! Since we don't have baby yet. i will pamper you like a baby. " He look at me smiling. And I look at him shock. I mean super shock.

"Don't you dare!" I stomp my foot and I left him. He followed me then hold my wrist.

"Come on don't be mad. Please?"

"Take back your words first."

"What word?" Looking innocently.

"Urg! I swear Alex!"  Stomping my foot and I ignore him completely until we reach to parking area.

"Babe" he called me.

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe" he  make me face him and stared into his eyes.

" I swear babe, you are unique. Fine I will not give you any expensive as of now, not this moment. But later when you need I will buy OK? Only if you need it OK?"

"Hmp fine" A smile plastered into my lips. I don't want him to think that I am really OK.

"Babe come on, give me a hug"

I hug him and he hug me back. Then he said. "Can I kiss you?"

I blushed suddenly and look around me trying to find if their some audience.

"Shout up! Where in the middle of the parking lot! Urg your so embarrassing! Let me go and get inside the car"

We get into his car. Helping me sitting off my seat belt. When he pull off, our face just inch each other. He slowly bend down to capture my lips.

He kissed me passionately. And I kiss him back. He demand more and he slightly bit my lips make me suddenly open my mouth he enter his tongue inside and savor the taste of me.

His hands travel from back to my front. He hands travel to hips then to my belly then to my breast making me moan.

With that, I open my eyes and pushed him a little for him to stop. But instead he stop his kissed travel to my cheeks down to neck.

"Alex stop" I don't know how I manage to utter a word because I know I am slowly melting by his touch and kiss.

"Babe please" he said while he keeps kissing me. He slowly lifted the hem of shirt wanted to access more.

"Alex no"

"Just this one babe please. I promise I wont do more than this please" he said while he keep kissing intensively my neck down to shoulder.

His hands travel to my breast massaging it making me jump a little surprised.

"Alex stop it" I forcefully push him

He look at me. Like he knows what he had done. He slowly takes my hands and kiss it.

"I'm sorry please don't hate me please? Don't be mad?" He ask me

"I am not mad nor angry at you Alex" I told him.

He face brightened up and smiled at me like he win a jackpot lotto.

"Really? As in your not mad?"

"You want me to get ma....? He cuts me off and said

"Of course not babe! I'm just happy. I mean super happy"

"Good! Let go and start driving. I think I am hungry." I look away not wanting him to see my face who are now as red as apple.

End of flashback

Back to the present...

"Are you done babe?" Alex asked me.

"Yup I just finished" I look at him. As always hes looking devilish handsome. Hes Armani suit looks so good on him. He looks like a walking model.

"For you beautiful" he give me the bundle of flowers. And I smelled it.

"Thank you Alex. And please I already told you not doing this." I remind him.

"Its my joy to give you babe. Please. And by the way. My parents invited us for dinner tonight. I can't say no to them babe? Is it OK to you? Tonight on my parents house?" He inform me

After Alex discharge from the hospital that's the last time his parents and me having conversation.

I look at Alex like I don't know what to say. I think he understood me . He quickly hug me then place a kiss on my cheeks then held my hand and kiss it.

"Don't worry they wont bite" he wink at me.

"But I think..." Alex cut me off and put his index finger on my lips.

"Shhhh... just don't think of anything else. And for your information my mom likes you. When I got a call from them they keep asking about you." He proudly said to me.

If you only knew Alex. I think they just want to know what did I do to their son who truthfully a stranger to them.

"Plus Lucy wants to meet you. She so hype about you going into the house. She even proudly said to me that she will help mom cook." Alex look at me smile brightly.

I look up to him at smiled back.

How I wish this all true. But I can't be selfish. I know when thus thing over it will be hard for me to go back to the way normally I am.

But as of now, I just want to savor the moment and just enjoy while its still last.