32

I'm sorry for the late update. Network is testing me a lot.

At first I couldn't think of anything. It was like seeing something that you never wanted to see or never thought would happen. I didn't want to believed it. I couldn't think of anything.

They had still not seen me yet and I thought it should be best if I just walk away and I was about to but then I remembered the PE test.

To be honest, I don't even want to see her right now but this is something both of us should pass so I cleared my throat loud enough for them to stop.

The boy smirked at Nayeon and that make me wanna choke him but I held it in.

Nayeon looked hurt and scared. Why did she look like that of she clearly kissed him back?

I scoffed and cleared my throat again making both of them look at me.

Nayeon's eyes widened and the boy smirked once again before walking away making his shoulder bump into mine intentionally.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked Nayeon who looked like she was about to cry her eyes out.

"I-I didn't-" she started making me chuckle.
Is she really going to deny kissing him after I clearly saw it?

"What is wrong with you? Can't you do your business after the class? We have a test for God's sake." I sounded angry and I was for more than one reasons.

"Jaehyun please." She wanted to speak but I stopped her.

"Let's just go to the PE class. I have no interest in anything else related to you." I said and walked away leaving her alone.

I don't know why but leaving her like that felt wrong. But staying there with her also felt wrong and hurtful. Why does she had to kiss someone!!!

I looked behind me to make sure that she was coming behind me and she was. But her head was hanging low and her body slumped. Why is she so devastated after kissing someone so wildly! I will never understand her.

Tired from the sound of her dragging her feet, I grabbed and hand and pulled her with me to the PE room.

"Oh Jaehyun and Nayeon you're here! Take your seats, you guys can go next." The teacher who was clearly tired from the rest of the class told us.

We both sat down Nayeon still didn't look up.

Soon we were called and we started the long jump but the teacher stopped us.

"You don't look good Nayeon. I'll take both of yours test later. It looks like you're about to faint." The teacher said and I looked at Nayeon and it was true. Her eyes were so tired and red and her face didn't have the Nayeon glow anymore.

"Take her to the nurse's office." I nodded and held Nayeon's hand but this time more nicely and firmly and walked out.

Be happy and be safe.