twenty eight

"d-donghyuck?" mark went around the haunted house for the millionth time.

it's been twenty minutes and mark was scared that donghyuck left him or already went out.

the sound effects of the haunted house were very loud so mark began to shake in fear. he found a nearby wall and decided to sit there.

tears started falling down from mark's face, he was afraid he would never get of here. he was afraid the donghyuck left him here to rot forever.

a scream from a ghost was suddenly heard, mark started chanting "get me out of here!" repeatedly.

there was now a puddle of tears on the floor due to mark's crying, he started hearing footsteps come towards him, "p-please don't hurt me." mark begged not wanting to look at the horrifying face of the ghost.

the ghost got closer to mark that he could already feel it's breathe, mark turned his head away.

the ghost suddenly wrapped his arms around mark's waist, "calm down mark." a deep voice spoke. mark started shaking even more at the feeling.

mark still didn't wanna look at the ghost, "h-how did you know my name?"

mark decided it was time to face it, he turned around to be met by... donghyuck?

donghyuck giggled, "silly. i've been trying to find you for twenty minutes." donghyuck pouted, "i'm sorry for leaving you mark. i just got a bit scared. but i'm here now alright? there's nothing to be afraid of." mark snuggled closer into donghyuck's chest.

suddenly, the two heard an unfamiliar sound coming towards them, it sounded like a dolphin scream? "ugh, sounds like chenle but seriously how many ghosts are there here?" donghyuck questioned.

he turned around to look at the figure coming closer towards the two, donghyuck worried that mark would be afraid again so

he smashed his lips onto mark's to distract him.