25

Third Person

"Guys, Holiday break is coming up." Yeji tried to catch all of the group's attention. "Should we go somewhere together?"

"I don't think I can. I have so much homework to do over the break." Lia sadly stated.

"I might go to Gwangju with my parents," Leia commented.

"Can I come with you??" Yuna excitedly asked.

"Nope," Lia replied instead and the other girl pouted.

"I'm going back to Yongin, Gyeonggi, with my sister Chaeyeon to visit our family, " Chaeryeong responded.

"Same." Yujin and Yuna said in unison.

"I guess only you and I can go somewhere together this holiday, Lia." Yeji smiled.

"What about Ryujin then?" Yuna asked. "Is she even here?"

"She's probably with Heiran now," Lia replied. "She's her girlfriend after all."

"What??!" The rest of the group yelped except for Leia who just wanted to rest. She wanted a moment of peace in her mind.

"She didn't tell you guys?" Lia asked. "Yeah, they started dating."

"Yah." Yujin slightly hit Leia's shoulder. "You alright?"

Leia nodded.

"Look unnie!" Yuna pointed to the couple who just walked inside the cafeteria. The group looked to see the two walking closer to the table. Heiran was smiling brightly while Ryujin was emotionless as always.

"Don't tell me she's going to sit here with us.." Yeji mumbled.

"Hi, guys!" Heiran greeted all of the girls. except for the other girl. Ryujin sigh before sitting down in her usual seat. She tries to nicely tell her girlfriend that they should not hang out together this time, but she still insisted to come.

"H-hi unnie!" The girls let out an awkward smile as Heiran sat beside Ryujin. Everything was so sudden that ITZY didn't know how to react.

Leia looks up to be greeted by the hateful look by Heiran. The atmosphere of the table is now quiet and awkward. Yujin sometimes would take glances at Leia, making sure that she's alright.

"She's acting weird today, too," Ryujin observed the lifeless girl across the table. Leia kept stabbing the piece of tomato on her plate and look at it without eating. Leia didn't want to eat anyway. It's the first time in years that she lost her appetite.

"Anyway unnie, where are you guys planning to go?" Yujin asked Yeji and Lia, finally breaking the silence.

"Honeymoon probably?" Lia shrugged.

"We don't know yet," Yeji answered.

"How about you guys come with me, Chaeryeong and Yuna to Gyeonggi?" Yujin offered. "You can come too if you want, Leia."

Leia gives a weak smile before responding. "I already told you guys that I'm going to Gwa-"

"How about we go to Gyeonggi?" Heiran interrupted. "You should take me there!"

"Oh, maybe some other time," Ryujin replied while the other ITZY girls look at the frozen Leia awkwardly.

"I can't go..." Leia quietly spoke then going back to the dead inside.

"What about you? Any plan?" Lia nudges Ryujin on the arm. Lia accidentally used too much force that it made the food on the spoon Ryujin was holding to spill on her sleeve.

"Oh no." Heiran urgently grabbed the napkin nearby with one hand and Ryujin's sleeve with the other. The others could only look in bewildered at the sight in front of them.