19. Interesting Choices

" Oh I thought I could be more bold if you wouldn't !!" And she began.

Smut warning~

Izuku just looked as she began massaging his lower end and slowly take his pants off and began kissing and licking his rod. "Well if I'm not mistaken it is about 7 inches aren't it~? Well what a surprise~" she began slowly heading down taking as much into her mouth as she could. Izuku audible gasped at this and didn't knew how to react to it. As Mina stopped for a second " Ouh by the way! You can be a bit rough if you want...I wouldn't mind~" she said smiling and then getting back at it.

Izuku now got his confidence together and started really enjoying it and then even began holding Minas hair and pushing her down a little bit everytime. And after a bit of time he squirmed and out of pure instinct and flexing his lower region he pushed her down the whole thing as she gagged at it and he loosened his grip and then comfortably came into her mouth. She got her head up straight and then looked a bit disgusted and swallowed all of it and showed her mouth to Deku. "Ouh*panting* that was....something it tasted a bit bitter and salty but I' guess I'll get used to it."

"You...you fucking did it....omg fucking god you don't know how much I fucking love you right now do you?" "Wow hehehe I never thought you would use the word fuck non the less so much in one single sentence!!" They exchanged a bit of a smile and then after getting comfortable suit up for the day.

Smut definitely over~

On the way to class they met a few classmates of them and started talking to them.

As they talked Izuku still had that little blush on him but for no other to notice it except Mina.
They arrived at class and took their seat and short after their Teacher arrived. "Okay class calm down today we are gonna have you choose your Hero names "

The class responded in uproar and Bakugou simply said about god damn time we do!! And Izuku had his confident smile on while Mina smiled in Izukus direction instead of applauding and all. She grew a small blush that didn't got unnoticed of Toru and Momo.

"Silence !!...*sigh* but I'm no good at it so-" he said as a whip sound could be heard " You're right you maggots it is I the 18+ Hero Midnight-sensei hear for her duty!! Welcome~" she said the last word with so much lust and sadistic intent even Iida trembled while everyone else screamed in uproar and Katsuki just had a typical vegeta reaction "Hmph!!"

If I wouldn't know better I would say he's the son of our King and not Izuku. Anyway Izuku was the only one to not react in anyway instead he went to his bag and took his noteboo-....notebooks? Two? Three!? Four!?! FIVE!!! He had five notebooks ready and mumbled but silent so nobody would hear him. Mina looked at him like he was insane but she laughed lightly.

"*Whip slash* SILENCE!!! Or you get punished~" said Nemuri-sensei the 18+ Hero. Everybody silenced and Kaminari and especially Mineta had painful smiles on them and trembled 'I think I just BUSTED A NUT!! ' thought Mineta.....welp he's dead if he stands up.

"Now if two of you boys would be so kind of standing up and giving everyone a card and a marker to write their Hero names on? It would be a pleasure~" asked Nemuri and Iida and Shoto were about to stand up but Izuku run to the front and that stunned everybody for a second before he whispered something into midnight's ear and not even Jirou could hear it she was fucking scared so fast how he stood up. He went back down and slowly everybody moved on and now everybody had their cards and markers.

After 10 minutes~

"So anybody ready yet ?" And sure enough Tsuyu raised her hand. "Well then come on" so she did and walked to the front and presented her Hero name "Froppy! *The rain season hero* !!!kero"