twenty nine

mark was shocked about the sudden kiss, mark suddenly heard the footsteps getting closer so donghyuck kissed even deeper, he bit his lower lip which made mark moan loudly.

the two were basically having a full on make out in a haunted house.

the two continued kissing messily as they didn't even notice the mysterious footsteps had stopped.

"guess making out in a haunted house is the new trend?" a familiar voice said.

mark pushed donghyuck away as he looked to see who it was, "renjun?"

"no, i'm jeno. of course i'm renjun!" renjun shook his head in disappointment.

it was the other five boys. "how the fuck did you not hear chenle's loud ass scream on the way here?"

donghyuck shrugged, "i thought it was a ghost or some shit."

"why'd you guys ditch school? we were waiting for you guys by the gates." jisung asked.

"thankfully, my mother called and said you two were in lotte world so here we are. finding you two making out. a lovely sight to see am i right jaemin?" jeno said calmly. jaemin nodded at jeno, "how could you guys leave us like that?!"

"HYUNG!" jisung screamed as he shook jaemin's shoulder, "what is it son? i'm busy nagging at these two?"

"i can't find chenle."

🦋

"are you fucking kidding me?" renjun crossed his arms as he popped a french fry in his mouth.

chenle shrugged, "it's not my fault that one of the ghosts liked me. i just had a small chat with her."

jisung slammed his fists down on the table where they were eating, "but you can't get just run away like that chenle!"

the six boys stared at jisung in shock, jisung coughed to get rid of the awkwardness as he sat down to chug his bottle of coke.

"what a strict boyfriend." mark rolled his eyes, chenle was about to decline that they're not dating but donghyuck said something first.

"i know right. i gotta go to the bathroom." donghyuck said before standing up and leaving the table.

renjun looked at mark seriously, "hey don't you have something to confess?"

mark acted confused, "w-what do you mean?"

jaemin smiled, "you like donghyuck don't you?"

jeno and chenle eyed each other hoping mark would say no,

"yes. i like donghyuck."