How to Submit to our Reading Lists

What are submissions?

Avant-Pop is a profile that features well-written works featuring Avant-Pop themed content. We aim to give attention to works that will appeal to an audience seeking this type of work.
You can apply to have your work featured by our profile.

Before you submit your work, please make sure it satisfies the following criteria:

- Grammar - Work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality.

- Complete - Stories must be marked complete or, if ongoing, updated within the last 3 months with plans to continue.

- Flow - Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.

- Suitable - Stories must be specific to the profile.

- Rated - Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines or are incorrectly rated will not be considered.

- Standalone - We only accept stories that are the first in a series.

- English, Portuguese, FIlipino, Spanish and Italian stories - At the moment, we can only accept stories written in these languages.

If you think your story has what it takes, submit your story to our Reading Lists through our Submission Form you can find in the bio portion of our profile.

Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. Once everything is filled out, press submit (only once) and that's it.

Please, note that:

>> any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section, or via PM will not be considered.

>> submission does not guarantee you a spot in our reading lists. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.

>> your story can only be added to one Reading List on our profile so as to keep space open for other stories. With that being said, please carefully consider the options when deciding which list to submit your story to.

Please be patient after a submission is made. As you can imagine, our list is long. We will notify you if your submission is declined or accepted.