Part 15

Arnav seeing her tears, he composed himself touch her shoulder. khushi I didn't mean what u think. I know y u married me, u married me because of ur family, sacrificing ur dreams. I feel really guilty after knowing in which situation u marry me. u also have dreams about ur future husband but u married me. I am sorry khushi because of my family u married me. so that only I ask. I never doubt on u and about arushi. Do u think I have doubt on it. how dare u think me like that. I am not cheap to think like that khuhsi. I know arushi is my baby. I am so happy to have u and arushi in my life.

Khushi look arnav she say with stammered voice but u said to maa that they did big mistake to make u marry me.

Arnav gets shocked and think she hear half truth only.

Arnav: did u hear fully what we speak.

Khushi shake her head in no.

Arnav wipe her tears he tell everything what he speak with his mother.

Khushi look him she felt relief after hearing everything.

Khushi: I I am sorry.

Arnav: khushi I want to ask u something.

Khushi: ji.

Arnav: woo woo did I force u.

Khushi: ahh.

Arnav: I mean arushi. Did I force u for hum. I mean. How did u allow me to touch I mean u married me for ur family only.

Khushi: u never forced me.

Arnav look her.

Khushi: arushi is born because of our love. U forgot everything but I did not. U love me that much arnavji. u never forced me I submit myself to u because I love u arnavji. I love u she hug him and start to cry.

Arnav is shocked, he look her crying form. He wrapped his arms on her. khushi don't cry.

Khushi: please arnavji don't leave me. I can't think a life without u. I want u with me for my whole life. without u I can't think a life. she sob.

Arnav: shh don't cry. I am with u always. I will never leave u khushi.

Khushi: I am afraid arnavji. after u get well u don't remember me don't remember anything what happen. But I trust my love makes u unite with me. but still I get afraid. Please don't leave me. I accept I marry u for my family but after our marriage I fall In love with u arnavji. I love u.

Arnav broke the hug wipe her tears, u don't need to afraid. I will never leave u. I also want u in my whole life. he kiss her forehead. He make her lay in bed tuck blanket to her, caressed her hair sleep well I am with u only.

Slowly she slept.

Arnav kiss her forehead I love u khushi. he lay beside her take her in his arms close his eyes.

................

Next morning,

Khushi wipe her hair sitting infront of mirror remembering what they talk in night. She smile remembering how arnav console her, how he think about her happiness. But she felt little disappointment thinking he didn't say he love her. but she believe he will definitely love her.

She take sindoor to put in her maang but arnav hold her hand.

She look him. he take sindoor and fill her maang and kissed her forehead.

Khushi look him. he tuck her wet hair behind ear caressed her cheek. She close her eyes with heavy breaths. How much she miss his touch.

He lean kiss her both cheeks.