6

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

(Alexis at the top)

Bre'Asia Kassiah Moore

"Hi ms.moore How've you been" she asked me as I sat on the table. Today I was at my first checkup for the baby.

And polo cane with me yes I told him and he showered me with love. He was more excited than me.

He there to pull my hair back every time I have morning sickness. I'm just glad he's being really supportive.

"I'm doing good" I said answering back. "Good well ima gonna need you to lean back and pull your shirt up halfway" she said.

"Okay" I said doing as told I'm lowkey scared. "I'm gonna put some cold gel on your stomach" she said warning me.

She started rubbing the gel around on my lil baby bump that not really showin. "Okay so I can't print out pictures now but from everything I'm seeing your baby is healthy" the doctor said wiping the gel off.

"And dad were gonna be experience some mood swings and morning sickness so give her a easy time" the doctor said to polo and he nodded. Ian never seen him so serious.

"For you get lost of rest and also don't strees it's not good for the baby and the first trimester is rouagh but stay strong and you next appointment will me next month" she said before walking out.

"When we find out the gender" he said wrapping his arm around me as we walked out. "3rd trimester and I was thinking about doing a gender reveal and let Lani plan it" I said getting in.

"Yea that be cool Whatchu want the baby to be" he asked. "I want a mini you" I said smiling.

"I want a daughter but ion want her to have no boyfriend nun of that shit" he said. I started laughing he funny my daughter gone be breaking niggas hearts.

"Want sum to eat" polo said "mhm I want chic-fila" I said and he turned into Chick-fil-A. Until my phone started ringing a random number.

"Hello" I said "Bri it's me Lani" Lani said. "Wassup why you callin me from a different number" I said.

"So a bitch got arrested for 3rd degree damage and don't tell toosi he already don't know where I'm at I been gon since morning and come bail a bad bitch out im at the police station by the Walmart" she said.

"Bi- girl Ight ima come get you" I saud hanging up. "Who was that" polo asked raising an eyesore.

"Lani she got arrested" I said rolling my eyes. "Does toosi know cuz he blowing niggas phone up and shit" polo said showing me his phone.

"She said don't tell him where she at but she already know we gon tell him" I said. Polo pull into the police station and park so he can call toosi.

"Wassup man" toosi said sounding stressed than a mf. "Yo girl at the police station" polo said.

"Her dumb ass always doin shit but I'm Finn pull up" he said then they hung up. "Hello I came to pick up Milani Davis" I said to the cop.

"Well bring her up but she had court tomorrow so tell her to find a good lawyer" he said going somewhere.

•Milani•

I bet y'all wondering how I got here in a dirty ass jail cell.

So I had just woke up and I went to check my phone and seen mad notifications. So I opened em and seen jada tagging me in post talm bout you scary you and yo friend scary.

I texted her and addressed her left on seen. Called her in insta multiple times.

She still talkin reckless on social. Instead of addressing me in private like an adult.

Me ain the type to sit back a chill while she talkin reackless. I gave this hoe multiple chances not fuck wit me.

And she fucked wit me I pulled up on her ass beat her ass. Oh I also got jumped but I still won cuz I'm that bitch.

Someone called the opps and they arrested me and put her in a ambulance. One of us left brutally injured and one left with noting but a scratch on my eye brow and a couple bruises on the knees for the concrete.

You can take a wild guess on which is which. She pressed charges and now I got court tomorrow.

Am I nervous a lil bit but I have evidence and screenshots and screen records. So all I need is a lawyer and I'm straight.

One thing I am most scared about is is toosi cuz I been gon all since morning. But he can't get mad cuz the feds took my phone.

"Ms.davis your clear to go" the police officer said.opening the cell. "Y'all should put some blankets in there it was a li cold" I said and he mugged me.

Bald head white cracker.👩🏽‍🦲😤

He take off my cuffs and I walk out and see everybody there. I avoid making eye contact with toosi.

"Heyyyyy" I said smiling "who arrested yo dumbass" ty said laughing. "That's what I wanna know" cam said laughing.

"Everybody meet at the trap" toosi said snatching me up. "Gah Damn" I said as he threw me in the back seat.

"Gah Damn my ass you always doin stupid shit" he said. "Bu-"shut the fuck up" he said cutting me off.

Wanna know what I did I shut my ass up cuz I wanted to not because he told me.

____________________________________

Y'all think Lani wrong for fighting ole girl? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Is Lani gonna go to jail?🤷🏽‍♀️

Keep reading to find out cuz ........yea🤷🏽‍♀️

Vote 60+

Get my views up

Follow me

Enjoyyyyyyyy‼️💞