Chapter 8

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm.. and don't you dare to forget your promise kid"

"Yeah.." I whispered and nodded my head while looking down.

Why did Jungkook took my phone last night? And what he was checking? Why was he going through my phone? Does he know with whom was I talking last night? Did he checked my contacts or he heard something through my phone? My phone was unlocked that means he might have checked my pictures. No no no.. does he know about her now?

"Hey hey... kid. Are you alright? Jimin-ah." Yoongi Hyung shook my shoulder a bit to bring me back from my thoughts.

"Y-Yes Hyung?"

"Jimin-ah, you okay? You are looking pale and zoned out? Is everything okay.. share with Hyung if something bothering you kid." He said softly while taking my hand in his hands.

"No hyung, e-everything is alright. I'm just.. hungry I guess?" I tried to excuse.

"You were literally panicking a moment ago jimin-ah. And you know very well that I can see every lie straight through your crystal clear eyes. So you better tell me this time." He said while caressing my hand.

Should I tell him now or not? I think I should.

I was about to tell him but stopped myself, when I heard the other members coming towards us, in the dining area. I looked towards the door and saw Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung were coming towards us while arguing.

"Joonie-ah, why did you slept so late last night. It's bad for your health and you know very well, what happens after that. You break more things than usual."

"I don't.. Okay Fine. Sorry Hyung. I'll keep that in mind from next time."

"You better be." He said while taking a sit next to me and Jin Hyung went straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning Hyung, jimin-ah— oh!"

"What?"

"Ah.. why.. why you both are holding hands?"

I quickly tried to release my hand from his grip but Yoongi Hyung didn't let it go.

"Well I want to hold his hand, so I did. Any problem?" He replied coldly.

"Not at all... continue!" I looked at Namjoon Hyung with a betrayed look on my face.

"Hyung let me go.." I tried again but he just ignored me.

"Nope. I will not leave your hand until you tell me what are you hiding from me." He said as he popped a grape in his mouth with his left hand.

"Hyun—"

"What is he hiding?"

"That's what I'm asking."

"Jiminie, What is Hyung saying?" What are you hiding. Don't tell me you are doing that extreme diet again. I swear to God Jimin if you are—"

"I'm not on diet Hyung I swear. Please relax. I'm fine, it's just I'm kind of nervous for our comeback that's it." I said, looking down.