Part 2

Anjali runs towards him hearing him cry out khushi's name and hugs him...and says: chhotey kuch nehi hoga khushiji ko...tum dekhna woh bilkul theek ho jayegi... (nothing will happen to khushiji..she will be fine)

Arnav cries even more hugging anjali...his tears knew no bounds today.

The doctor comes out of the operation theatre and all the family members run towards him

Arnav: doctor..meri khushi theek ho jayegi na... (doctor...will my khushi be alright)

Doctor: dekhiye Mr. Raizada..abhi hum kuch nehi kahe saktey..hum ne operation to kar diya..par ab tak unhe hosh nehi aaya...aise cases mein patient kabhi kabhi coma mein bhi jaa saktey hai..isiliye jab tak unhe hosh nehi aata kuch kehena possible nehi hai..par aap log hausla rakkhiye (we can't say anything right now..we have done the operation..but she has not back her senses yet...sometimes in such cases the patient shifts to coma...so we can't say anything till she is back to her senses..but you keep faith)

Akash and Arnav stayed back at the hospital that night and waited outside ICU.

The doctor goes. Arnav keeps staring at khushi through the glass door of ICU. Her face was covered with oxygen mask..several channels pierced into her skin...arnav could hardly bear this sight...tears kept rolling down his eyes.

He sat outside and recalled his jovial khushi, her antics, her never say die attitude. Suddenly he heard khushi calling him: arnavji...arnavji...

Arnav: khushi! Khushi! Kaha ho tum? (khushi..khushi ..where are you?)

Khushi: arnavji woh dekhiye aasman mein..woh chamakta hua taara...woh hum hai...hum aapko dekh saktey hai (arnavji see that bright star in the sky...that is me...I can see you..)

Arnav says with utmost desparation: Khushi nehi tum aise nehi jaa sakti (khushi you can't go like this...)

Khushi laughs: arnavji...humey jaana hi hoga (arnavji...I have to go) and she disappears

Arnav who had fallen asleep wakes up at this dream sweating and shouts: nehiiii khushiiiiiiiii........ (noo...khushiiii)

Akash runs towards him and says: kya hua bhai? (what happened brother?)

Arnav: akash woh khushi.... (akash..khushii)

Akash: kuch nehi hoga khushiji ko bhai (nothing will happen o khushi...)

Arnav runs towards the ICU door and sees khushi lying on the bed. He mutters to himself: khushi please aisa mat karo...tumhe pata hai ki main aise nehi jee sakta....please khushi..please...mujhe jo chahey saza do par mujhe chhor ke mat jao (khushi please don't do this...you know I can't live like this...please...punish me as you want but don't leave me ...)

Akash somehow drags Arnav back to the chair.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें