Chapter 46

Arjun's P.O.V.

When I woke up, Tanvi was still sleeping besides me. When I checked her temperature, I realised it was still there but it was better than yesterday. So I quickly took a shower, told mom to call a doctor and left a note for her. I mean even though I wanted to stay, I had to attend that meeting. Urgh! I felt so bad for doing this.

As soon as I reached to office, I quickly finished the meeting. Signing the agreement which even though took some of my time, I read really well in order to avoid any loopholes. Then I quickly cleared my schedule. And in no time I was back home.

As I entered the room, I found that Tanvi was sitting on the bed as she spoke to someone.

"Yes Yash, we'll be there... Yes Sanjay, come on don't be angry on me, I wasn't well, I'm serious... Wah! Look at you, such an asshole... Yes, I won't forget, promise", and with that she ended the call.

Then turning to look at her husband who was standing near the door.

"Oh, hi didn't see you there", she said as she got up from the bed and walked over to me.

"Yeah yeah, of course you wouldn't see me here, as if I'm someone important", I said while playfully narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hmmm, let me think", she said as she tapped her finger on her chin and titled her head as if thinking.

"Let me think huh?", I mimicked her before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer.

"Uh huh", she said as she started giggling cutely.

"So, what was he saying?"

"Oh! Well it's his birthday party tomorrow so we have to go, it's more like an order, he said we have to come for the party", she said as she rested her head on my chest.

"Ok, we'll go, but first tell me what all you did before I came back from work"

"Urmm... Well I woke up, took a warm shower, don't worry mom helped you know because if something happened to me, mom knows you'll go crazy, anyways then the doctor came and said that it's just a mild fever and that I don't have to do any tedious work and I... I missed you", her last words were almost a whisper.

"Awwww baby, I missed you too", I said before kissing her cheeks and then mom called us down for lunch.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
T

anvi's P.O.V.

"Arjun! I can walk!"

"Yes I know but you're delicate and I just want to do it"

"Oh come on, mom and dad are there downstairs"

"Yeah and they're going to be proud of me for taking care of my wife so dearly"

"Yes yes Arjun, we are very proud", said mom and I quickly hid my beetroot face in his chest which caused everyone on the dining table to start laughing.

"I will kill you", I gritted out lowly as I clutched his collar. He just shook with laughter and then settled me down on the chair and sat next to me as we ate lunch.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

Today when I woke up, I felt thousand times better. When I woke up, I realised I was tucked besides Arjun as he had his arms wrapped around me. Oh lord, bless me.