big ruckus

"Can you explain now,Taufan?", Hali asked him.

Taufan sip his hot chocolate silently,rather than nerveous, he feel hopeless.

He is not in the mood of explaining things, he is tired with all of the nightmare that repeat itself inside his head.

What face should he put on? What kind of respond should he give to them? Should he explain?

"..what do you mean Hali?" , Taufan answered Hali's question with another question.

He put on a big grin, "did i do something wrong?"

Blaze is the one who responded to him, "Taufan! You are acting strange you know? You never lose your control like that!"

Taufan, "no, i have. Remember that time when i ate Yaya's biscuit?" , Taufan answered with his playful laugh.

"Taufan.., but you didn't ate Yaya's biscuit today.., and yet..", Gempa is hestitant, he really want to say it but he is afraid that he will hurt Taufan's feelings.

"I didn't lose my control.", Taufan said.he smiled, that smile that looks the same as his usual smile. He is lying, the truth is he unconciously use his power.

"Then explain the meaning of your power! You never use that before-" , Hali said, but his words got cutted by Taufan's cold gaze.

"Then let me ask some question..", He said to his brothers.

"Did my power is that powerful? It's not,right? it's weaker than yours.", Taufan said to Hali.

"You can freely use your power, it's always so powerful, and no one found it strange.", he continues.

"So why, when it comes to me, you make a big ruckus about it? It's not like my power destroyed the public facilities or hurt you.", he said, he tried to supress his own emotion so that he won't scream to his brothers.

Gempa quickly answered Taufan's question, "it's not like that Taufan, it's just so unusual of you to use your power like that..", he said to Taufan.

Blaze look at Taufan, "you are not like the Taufan i know."

"The Taufan i know wont say something cold like this..", he said to Taufan, frustration filled his voice.

Taufan is a bit overwhelmed by Blaze's words.

Did i disappoint you?

"Then what kind of  Taufan you know?", Taufan asked him, his eyes still looks tired and hollow even if he smiled.

"You know what? I think we should stop this conversation. I'm so tired today, i hope you guys understand.", Taufan said as he stands up, but before he walk, Hali pull Taufan's collar.

"You hide something aren't you?" Stop hiding things behind that smile of yours!", Hali said to him as he lose his temper.

Taufan is surprised by Hali's reaction.

What should i say then?
I too, hate this situation, but can i do something about this?

Yes, i know, i got panicked when i saw you guys got attacked.

I remembered that day where you guys left me.

I acted before i could think about it, i know, i shouldn't do that.

But...

Taufan sneered, his cold blue eyes is locked with Hali's red eyes. He pushed Hali who still grab Taufan's collar.

"i dont understand.", Taufan said to him.

"Why are you making a big fuss about me using my power? So what if i didn't act like the usual me? It's always fine when it comes to you guys. No one complained when you guys use your power for whatever reason, so why when it comes to me..",Taufan said, his emotions is lashing out.

He know that it's isnt right to get mad at his brothers.

He know that he shouldn't show them this side of him.

But..

But...

"Are you guys perhaps thinks that because i'm always so weak i can't even use my power like that?", he asked them with a sneer, his eyes is cold.

"You-", Hali lose his temper again, and Blaze is ready to punch Taufan too.

Gempa and Ice stopped both of them, but Gempa's expression looks disappointed.

"Why do you think like that Taufan, we are just..", Gempa tried to explain but Hali is able to break free and rush toward Taufan.

He pulled Taufan's collar again, "JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON INSIDE YOUR MIND?!" , he shouted at him.

"Hali, stop..", Gempa said as he tried to calm Hali down.

"No Gempa! Not until he explain! Don't you know how worried i am? We are worried about you so much, yet you treat us this way!", Hali said to Taufan.

Taufan is expressionless, he let Hali say whatever is in his mind right now, he let Hali shout at him.

Because, he himself didn't know the answer too.

What the hell is going on inside my mind?

Why should i act this way?

Why did i mess everything up? 

In the end you guys will look at me with that disgusted face.

Just like this, just like before.

Taufan knew that this kind of feeling is just him trying to justify his own action, he is disgusted at himself too.

"Hali,stop.", suddenly Ice who is silent for a long time spoke.

"I don't think it's good to discuss about these things now, we should calm down first. Nothing will get done if we are being like this.", He said, he pat Blaze's shoulder who is already so stiff when he watched Taufan and Hali's fight.

Hali released his grip from Taufan's collar, Taufan looks a bit relieved as he tried to grasp air. "I don't think that there's something we need to discuss, but great idea,Ice." Taufan said as he gave him his smile.

But they all still standing there, not doing anything. Hali is still putting his angry face, Blaze look somewhat scared but also furious, Gempa look sad and Ice still look as calm as ever.

And Taufan, he smiled.

He think about it for a while, there's no point for acting all cocky and denying what his brothers said.

"Hali, i'm sorry." , he said to Hali.

He know that he went overboard, he shouldn't treat his brothers who genuinely cares about him this way.

But he feels even pitiful after apologizing, so in the end all you can do is apologizing.

Just like what you always do, apology is your ultimate weapon to run away from your problem.

You are pathetic, Taufan.

//author's note//

Sooo i'm gonna explain something in case anyone is confused..

- in this timeline, all the elements cant use their 2nd tier because not all of the elements appeared.

- i tried not to make Taufan out of character here, but idk if this explaination worked or not,

-Taufan is burdened by all the past and nightmares, he got trauma from it, and it cause him some mental damage.

-He is irritated and showing their brothers his harsh side that he always tried to hides because he need to hide the biggest secret (his fears, nightmares and the contract with revan)

-hali is losing his temper because he saw taufan's expression and the way he use his power (you guys remember that episode where taufan went crazy because of yaya's biscuit? Hali and gempa is the only elements who know about it, and thus they know more than anyone that taufan not acting like usual)