120

As soon as Bella reaches the door, she was stopped by the receptionist. The lady in the front desk is new. She never seen Bella before. She looked at Bella with a security look, "Stop, who are you looking for?" She looked at Bella for a cheap outfit, with slight contempt in her eyes, even with a contemptuous tone.

Bella was standing still. Since the divorce agreement had not been signed, she was still Mrs. Grantham. She did not expect that she would be despised by a small receptionist. "I'm here to look for Tony." Bella wanted to talk to the receptionist. She only came here to one purpose that was to divorce Tony. 

The front desk asked contemptuously, "Our CEO, you said that you want to see? Who do you think you are? Do you have an appointment?" 

"I'm Tony's wife. I'm here for a divorce today." Bella eagerly looked at the front desk, not ignoring her. Of course, she did not care about the contempt and contempt at the front desk. "Then, wait a moment, I'll inform Chairman Tony immediately." The receptionist said very perfunctorily. She immediately contact. She immediately continued to go inside the line, but she looked at Bella with complacency.

Everyone in the Grantham group knew that Vanessa was the love of Chairman Tony. Even if Vanessa did not have the title of being the Mrs, they knew that it was a matter of time. Seeing how Chairman Tony treated her like a treasure and then looking at the woman she had never seen before, she immediately felt intimidated.

However, when she thought that this woman was about to become an abandoned woman, there was a gloating mood in the reception. Bella ignores the receptionist's gaze and just stood beside him with a cold attitude. Tony listened to the call from the front desk and felt that this heart was a little clogged up. Did Bella to divorce him so quickly.

She came over so soon. Tony said, "Let her come up..." The receptionist put the phone on and looked at Bella again. In the end, she disdainfully asked her to look for Tony. Bella didn't want to bother her, but as she took her steps, the front desk reached out to trip her. Fortunately, she did not fall when she held the table beside her. Bella to stabilize her body, and the anger in his eyes was released.

When did she even have a receptionist to bully her? "You said if I attached a condition that made you disappear from New Orleans when I divorced Tony in a while, would you say that he would agree?" Bella said as he looked at the front desk calmly. The receptionist heard her and turned pale.

Tony already had Vanessa. To be able to give Vanessa a name, Bella would definitely agree to this small request. As long as the Grantham Group spoke, she would not have a foothold in New Orleans in the future. The receptionist then realized that although Bella to be dug into a corner of the wall, she was not a good bully. She immediately apologies to Bella; "I'm sorry, young miss. I'm wrong. tell me about it."

"I'm sorry, it's the most useless word in the world, so I won't accept your apology." Bella said coldly, "I'd advise you not to look down on people in the future. Otherwise, you can't go anywhere." The horse is good by person ride, the person is good by person bully, this truth she understands. 

If someone else bullied her, if she did not fight back, not she would have even worsened to bully her. Regardless of the begging from the front desk, Bella to walk all the way to Tony's office. Tony's secretary could not help but be surprised when she saw this kind of Bella. After being with Tony for many years, she knew how much Bella liked Tony.

It was unpleasant to say. As long as Tony said a word, she would be willing to let her die, but at this moment, she now saw Bella's expression. "Madam." The secretary look down and asked respectfully, leading Bella into Tony's office. Bella eagerly looked up at him. As Tony's secretary, he must know the purpose of her coming. She did not expect that he would still respect her at this moment.