Chapter 53

“Wanna take a spin Aria?” Stefan smirks, holding out the Twister spinner to me. I look at all the girls on the mat, bite marks everywhere, before shaking my head. 

“I would rather not be your plaything.” I say, frowning at the girls who are just laughing, acting like they are at some slumber party. I fed off a few of them, but the ones I fed off of, are dead right now. I don’t play with my food. 

“Suit yourself.” Stefan shrugs, spinning the spinner. “Uh oh, Alexandra, left hand please.” the girl obediently gets up, holding out her wrist to Stefan. Stefan takes it, biting into it. He takes a quick drink, before releasing her.

“The two brunettes on the staircase owe my a Persian rug.” Damon sighs, walking into the room. Yup, those are the two I killed. 

“You mean they owe us a Persian rug? It’s my house too brother.” Stefan replies, “Oo, would you like a spin?” he grins, holding up the spinner. 

“Is this what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you two to protect Elena?” Damon questions. 

“He didn’t compel me to do anything Damon. But it’s great you care so much about her.” I give him a forced smile, trying to look like I don’t care. But I do unfortunately. 

“You don’t need to be jealous of her Aria.” Damon frowns. 

“You’re right, I’m not, I’m pissed. You couldn’t have me anymore, so you went to the next best thing. Dick move.” I glare. 

Stefan laughs, “She got you there brother, Aria is better than Elena. She’s more fun.”

“I am.” I smirk, agreeing with Stefan. 

Damon sighs about to argue with us, but someone starts to bang on the door. Damon stalks over, opening the door without even checking who it is. 

“Where’s Aria and Stefan?” Rebekah questions, walking right in with a bunch of shopping bags. 

“Who the hell are you?” Damon demands, not having been there last night for the action. I don’t know what he was doing but he wasn’t there for Elena…how sad.

“He left me here, my brother actually left me.” Rebekah complains, looking majorly furious. 

“Oh I’m sorry, your tone implies that I’m actually supposed to care.” Stefan says. 

“You’re Klaus’ sister?” Damon frowns, finally having caught on. 

She looks back at him, “Rebekah, it’s a pleasure I’m sure.” she turns back around to us, “So which is one my room?”

Stefan laughs, “You’re not staying here.”

Rebekah glares at him, looking at me to argue with him. “It’s his house, I can’t overrule him.” Rebekah glares at me also, looking back at Damon who just shrugs. 

“Rude.” she comments. “All of you. I guess I’ll see to it myself.” she turns away, walking down the hallway to find a room on her own. 

“Well I guess she is staying here.” I say, a grin on my face. It’ll be fun living with Rebekah in the same house. 

Damon gives Stefan and I a forced smile, before walking out of the room. I share a look with Stefan causing us both to smirk. 

Oh how I love no humanity Stefan.

————————————————————-