; eight .

October 16th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"all football cheerleaders please come to the gym. all football cheerleaders please come to the gym." the intercom said making me gather my things up and wait on lashae to finish her work.

she got up with her book bag and we handed mr hundley our paper and walked out.

it was quiet chatter in the halls as all the cheer leaders came out of their classes.

"wait i need my money out of my locker. " lashae stopped at her locker.

yasmine would like to FaceTime ..

"Good luck bitchesss!" yasmine whisper shouted as lashae took a big stack of money putting it in the cheer bag.

"thank you ma'am. good luck at your volleyball game. " i smiled as we continued to walk to where our coach was.

"i know imma kill this shit anyways. " she shrugged going back to doing her work.

"ok i gotta go bye. love you. " i hung up before she could say it back.

"ladiessss... does everyone have their cheer attire? if you don't please go back to class. " coach wilson looked around as 2 girls went back to class.

"ok. and does everyone have their bows, water bottle, & money for consessions?" she asked as the lady on the announcer made another announcement.

"all football players please make your way to the bus ramp. all football players please make your way to the bus ramp. "

"ok please go to the bathrooms and freshen up and put on your attire. y'all got 10 minutes. we don't need nobody musky and nobody fishy. if you need pads or deodorant please come see me!" she said as everybody walked to the bathrooms.

we got in the bathrooms and started changing as i heard the rowdy football players chant down the hall.

"yea girl.. chauncey didn't even text me back. i know he gone be at the game tonight so ian worried. " a girl spoke as she put on her attire.

i didn't really care so i just fixed me hair and added lipgloss to my lips.

"do one of y'all have a scrunchie ?" a girl asked.

"here. " another said handing her one.

"thank you. "

"3 minutes ladies!" coach wiker yelled into the bathroom.

girls were shuffling around putting their things into their bags and exiting the bathroom.

as we walked back to the gym coach wilson gave me a bag to pass out 2 peppermints and lashae to pass out 1 piece of gum to each girl.

i passed out the peppermints until i got to the girls that were talking about chauncey.

"what's your name again?"