Chapter 23(R)

Caution: wet pants ahead...

Jacob's p.o.v

I've read a dozen of romance novels, sometimes with 300 to 600 pages because I'm hopeless, listened to all the stories my mother used to tell and not once was I told that the feelings that arise when two souls collide could be this vicious.

I know the risks of diving head first into things with love involved. I know that the bones of your body crack into a billion pieces, the heart explodes like when glass shatters and you melt into dirt when the one you sacrificed yourself for wasn't willing to catch you, but call me pigheaded and desperate because I just did the exact opposite. I felt something beautiful and jumped in with my eyes closed.

I gave in to Arthur ...

He had my back pressed into the mattress and he was in between my two numb legs that would've failed me if I decided to walk. Not a single piece of cloth left my body except for my shirt, not one touch in a strictly forbidden place and I felt like butter placed in the middle of the desert.

The most disgraceful sounds left my slight opened lips every time his galvanizing fingers went over my chest as he graced the most sensitive parts of my neck with his delicate lips. All I could do was stare up at the ceiling, eventually grip the bedsheets or stare at him with delated eyes and sizzling red cheeks. My body doesn't disgust him in the slightest...

Our heavy breathing that were abnormally in sync with each other like heartbeats, his heavenly lips that he gently moved from my jaw all the way to my lips as he snaked his hand into my jeans just to squeeze my behind tightly gave me goosebumps. He knew exactly what he was doing to me...

My breath hitched when he suddenly came up with his fiery eyes in full display and I helplessly watched how he attentively stared me down as if he was contemplating his next move. I bit my lip when he pressed the side of my head softly on the bed and sucked on my earlobe before whispering, "you can't until I tell you to" and, boy, was I hot, bothered and confused.

I wasn't sure what he was referring to until he lifted one of my legs and I gasped when my knee reached my chest. He closed the gap between our chest and I felt something hard when he moved his lower body on mine leaving me hot, bothered, confused and needy for something more.

My toes curled when a tantalizing flow of the most intoxicated feelings rushed from my chest unto my groin making the bedsheets feel like lava. I was in desperate need of something to hold so I threw my head back, aggressively pulled Arthur on top of me, bit into his shoulder and dug my nails into his seductive back to suppress whatever was coming but he looked me dead in the eye with that evil smirk of his and rolled his hip on top of me once again causing me to burst into a shivering frenzy.

I've never felt like this before...

I tried to catch my breath to let this unknown but yet so familiar feeling die down to bring me down from the new high I never thought I could reach but I just couldn't. Arthur was giving me the look a predator gave its prey before it struck.

His eyebrows went up when his gaze fell on something else and I gasped when I followed his gaze down to my pants. Somehow, I was soaked.... I knew exactly what that was and I felt ashamed of myself.

"Didn't I tell you not to?" Arthur questioned in a tone that made me want to fall on my knees and obey his every command but the shame wasn't letting me so I covered my body and threw his pillow over my head.

"S-so s-s-sorry" I muffled under the pillow although I wasn't sure what I was apologizing for. "I....-i-it was.... I s-shouldn't ugh" and I stop because I wasn't making any sense, "I'll j-just g-go.... I'm r-really s-sorry, I d-didn't mean to uhm....to h-have an org-....ew no, uhm s-sorry."