29 - if it means a lot to you

.

JENNA'S POV

.

* FLASHBACK *

.

"Michael?" I looked at him, confused. I had gotten up from my slumber when I hear knocking on my window, and let me tell you, they annoyed the hell out of me.

"Jenna." He murmured, tears in his eyes.

"Hi, what's wrong?" I asked, as his lip trembled. "I.. I was thinking about the future, and how the guys would find out that we were together, and then the girls would hate you for it.. I don't want that." He whined, as I frowned.

"Michael are you drunk?" I sighed. "It's three in the morning, what are you doing here?"

"Jenna, I'm not drunk!" He wailed, nearly about to fall over. If he did, he'd probably roll off of my roof.

"Yes, yes you are! Look who's bad ass now, under age drinking." I say, as he giggled. One second he was crying, now he was giggling like a little girl.

This boy, I swear..

"I wanted you to dance with me."

"Not at three in the morning, and probably never because I don't know how to dance. Now go home, alright? Do you want me to walk with you because--"

"Shhh." He slurred, his finger smushing over my lips as my eyes widened. "Babe, let's dance already please." Michael wobbled once more, before I held his hands to steady him.

"Come in." I tell him, nodding once as I tried to pull him in. "Mikey, you aren't putting in any effort, put your feet through the window."

He snickers, as I tug on him harder.

Shrieking, I had accidentally pulled him on top of me as we both fell on the carpet floor.

"Huh, I like this." He whispers, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Michael, I'm serious. You have to go home." I tell him as he groaned.

"I'm not going home until you dance with me." He laughs. "And we have to keep it a secret okay? Shhh."

"I get it." I say, as I lightly push him off of me. "I feel so bad." I chuckled. "I mean look at us, we're sneaking around. We're so sneaky."

"Well we're just teenagers, we can do whatever we want." He shrugged, still slurring.

I lay on my bed, facing the ceiling as Michael mimicks me by laying beside me and staring at the ceiling as well.

"It's getting really late, Michael. You should get going. We can dance all we want tomorrow when you're sober."

"Nooo. Now." He whined, fidgeting slightly. "Please? I even brought music to play!"

"Only if you promise to keep it quiet alright?" I groaned, closing my eyes.

I feel Michael slightly lay on top of me, his lips connecting with mine.

Raising my eyebrows in surprise, I smiled through the kiss as our lips moved in sync. I was somehow enjoying my drunk boyfriend who seemed to act like a little kid when he was.

He giggles, which surprises me even more, making me stifle a laugh.

He quickly gets up, nearly tripping over his own feet as he made his way towards my speaker.