My Wife Poke Me Chapter 13: Think of her as a cash machine

After that day, Tang Shinian started to live in the dormitory, even though Xia Xixi and Gu Yanning didn't like her.

There is also a girl in the dormitory named Han Xiaoxiao. Tang Shinian got along with her for a while, and found that she was not like Xia Xixi and Gu Yanning.

Tang Shinian usually returns to the dormitory after filming the drama, and will go to school to eat with her.

On the way to the cafeteria, she saw a group of students gathered together. The crowd was very dense and caused a lot of commotion.

Tang Shinian was curious, "What's up?"

Han Xiaoxiao told her about the gossip she heard in class, "Don't you know? It is our senior Mo Jinxi, I heard that he started his own business, and now he is doing well. He donated 50 million to the school. He came to school today. Some students rushed to discuss some issues with him. "

Tang Shinian remembered that Lan Meng had been talking about a man named Jin Xi. Didn't she said that Shinian gave him 50 million?

Is that man Mo Jinxi?

Her cell phone in the bag vibrated. Tang Shinian pulled it out to see that someone sent her a text message.

[Shi Nian, I'm in your school now, I'll see you in the old place. I'll wait for you in the studio.]

Tang Shinian put away her mobile phone, turned her head and said, "Xiao Xiao, I won't go to the cafeteria. There's something I need to do."

Han Xiaoxiao nodded, "OK."

Tang Shinian had been filming at Beicheng University for some time now, and she was also a college student here which made her know her way around the school.

About ten minutes later, Tang Shinian arrived at the studio and saw a man.

Wearing a suit and smoking a cigarette, he stood at the window with his back to Tang Shinian.

The man heard the movement and turned his head. He looked a little impatient. "You're slow. I have been waiting for you for a long time."

Only then did Tang Shinian see his face clearly. He looked handsome, but he was not outstanding, and his eyes were a bit immature.

The person in front of her was Mo Jinxi.

At this point, everyone went to eat in the cafeteria. There were no people in the studio, and it was convenient to speak.

Tang Shinian had no expression, "Why are you looking for me?"

Mo Jinxi extinguished the cigarette and took a few steps to her side, his tone was no longer sounded impatient, but little flattering, "Shinian, can you lend me another 30 million?"

Tang Shinian remembered that Han Xiaoxiao had just said that Mo Jinxi donated 50 million to the school, which was a little funny.

This man had no money yet he to pretend to be a big bos.

Tang Shinian looked up at him: "Did you use my money to donate to school?"

Mo Jinxi didn't try to hide it. In fact, he was a little annoyed, "It will be the 150th anniversary of Beicheng University soon. Many alumni have donated money. I can't come empty handed!"

Shi Mubai, a man who only studied at Beicheng University for a few days, donated 200 million yuan to the school. He couldn't be compared.

After hearing this, Tang Shinian sneered. Did this person treat her as a cash machine?

"Oh, I have no money."

"Shinian, I will pay you back. Besides, you still live in Shi family house, do you still lack money?"

Tang Shinian hasn't met anyone with a thicker face than him, and she raised her eyelid to look at him, "Then you return the 50 million to me first."

Mo Jinxi froze because he not expect her to say such a thing.

From entering the studio to the present, Tang Shinian had studied him. She only felt that this person was very vain and wondered whether the original owner'IQ was offline.

"No matter how much I lent you before, you have to pay me back. If you don't have money to pay me back, and yet you want to take another loan from me, it is impossible."