Chapter 4: The Perfect Gentleman

Gentleman (n.) - a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man.

Chapter 4: The Perfect Gentleman

Verona, Palace

What a perfect day to sleep.

"Please Lady Alice, her imperial majesty wanted a rest after the event yesterda---"

"Then this gave me more reason to visit her! Get out of my way peasant!" Isang malakas na pagbukas ng pintuan ang gumising sa kaluluwa ko.

Ah, I spoke too soon.

Since my sleep was rudely interrupted, I grabbed my clothes at nagpalit sa banyo. After taking a bath for like seven minutes and changing my clothes, bumungad sakin ang nagmumukmok na si alice sa kama ko.

Alice Lefebvre, one of the best friend of Lucy Laurent. Ranked 2 Noble in Verona Kingdom. I'm not a fan of her character, she's loud and demanding. She's clearly a brat. Mabilis din sya magbago ng mood na parang may regla. Despite her loud mouth, she is genuinely friend of Lucy, that's the only thing I like about her. Sa pagkakaalam ko, may crush sya sa isa sa mga emperor pero nawala rin to kasi may nakita syang isang tao na gustong gusto nya or someone she fell in love with.

She's a pure french noble with the typical blonde hair and blue eyes with a small height almost similar to a child, despite being a teenager or 17 years old.

(Alice Blanche as Alice Lefebvre from Meiro No Croisee)

I am not definitely informed na magiging best friend ko rin pala si Alice sa novel na to.

Before I can open my mouth to speak, hinawakan nya ang balikat ko with a deadly glare in her eyes.

"Blair! How could you?! Hindi ka man lang nagreply kahit ni isa sa mga sulat na pinadala ko sayo! Ni hi ni who wala for three months straight! I tried to get your attention at the ballroom, pero hindi mo ko tinignan kahit isang sulyap lang! Tas ngayon nabalitan ko na may nangyareng assassination kagabi right after I left! You got a lot of explanation to do blair!" Mahilong hilo ako tumatango sa mga sinasabi nya habang patuloy na inaalog nya parin ako sa sobrang galit.

Luna, who's been standing at the door for a while had enough at inalayo sakin ang demonyo.

"Lady Alice, I understand your concern, but you're making her majesty's condition worst," She scolded at the demon. Alice rolled her eyes at her. She tugged her arm back at kunyareng pinunasan ang dust sakanyang expensive gown.