|S E V E N| [M]

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC THEN PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What is it you want?" You whispered in his ear. His hands travel up your back, making the feeling of his touch imbued in you. "I want, you." He says and kisses your neck. He leaves behind a light mark.

"Me? Tell me how you want me, Mr.Jeon." you smirk and he grabs your chin in his right hand. "I want to fuck you till you drop." You raise an eyebrow at his words. You pull away from him.

In the moment he flips you on the bed. He hovers above your body. His hand goes up your skirt. "Do you like making it easy for a man to get in your pants?" He questions. Your mind can't really wrap around his words and actions at the same time.

"Where's your words? Did I get you quiet for once?" He kisses your cheek to your lips. He strokes your thigh and you sit up on the bed. His lips don't leave yours. You like it when you're on top of him. It makes you feel more in control.

"Why don't you do me a favor, babygirl?" You look to his eyes and hum. "What would that be?" He rubs your waist and says,

"Get on your knees."

°°°

Jungkook p.o.v

Her eyes look you up and down. "Looks like you have a problem." She taunts. Her hands trail down your chest to your pants. "Would you like me to fix it?" She asked, biting her lip.

You stand up making her follow. You look at her while unbuckeling your belt. "Down." You say and she looks down at your now hard member. She lowers to her knees and takes it in her hands. A low groan leaves your mouth as she licks the tip.

You put your hands in her hair and pull. "No teasing. You will take it like the good girl you are." She then pulls away and pumps you making you throw your head back.

Your tangle your hands in her hair and grip. She whimpers and suddenly sucks your hard member. Her little gags turn you on even more. She is a natural at this. You groan as her tongue circles your tip while she sucks you off.

You feel yourself going to cum at any moment. "Faster." You command her. She does as told. Her head bops back and forth, soon you release deep in her throat. She pulls away looking shocked. "Swollow it."

In one gulp your liquid is gone and down her throat. She coughs and wipes her mouth. You lift her up from the ground like a child. "I would love to stay longer. But I have things to attend." You say pulling your pants up.

°°°

Y/n p.o.v

You have the most absolute weirdest taste in your mouth. "I'll see you very soon, Doll." He says and walks out of the room. You don't even want to speak till you clean your mouth.

Throughout the time you were sucking his dick, you blanked out. All you remember is the pain your mouth felt.

°°°

As soon as you arrive home you go to your room not caring about anyone who is wanting to talk with you. You clean your mouth with a bottle of mouth wash and multiple times brushing your teeth.

"Y/n?" You hear from your room. "Yeah?" You answer back, walking out of the bathroom in your room. You see BM in your room. "What are you doing in here?" You ask him.

"Instead of the party, your father wants you and I to meet up with Hongjoong. They are allies to us." You nod. "Why though?" You ask. "It won't be a long meeting. They want to gain your trust." His words come out but don't hit you. "Why do they need to do that?"