31. Gringotts Again

They arrived at the entrance to Gringotts and went up to an open desk, Harry still being held by Severus as he was still shaken from what had happened with Vernon even though he was no where close to the.... man.

"We would like to see young Mister Snape's account manager if you would be so kind" said Lucius only to see that it was Griphook and he smiled evilly he knew again that he was going to learn something very, very interesting.

"Lord and Lady Malfoy, Heir Malfoy, Lord Prince and young Heir Prince please follow me to my office everyone else has arrived" and he got down from his chair and ushered them into a back room.

"Lord Prince if you would likely sit in the chair in front of the desk with young Heir Prince that would be grateful" said Griphook.

Severus sat down with Harry on his lap who was still buried in his fathers neck, he just wanted to go home and not have to deal with anything.

Otiz curled round the chair making sure they both were safe and nothing could harm them, while everyone said a quick hello to each other.

"Thank you for coming Mister Flitwick, Madam Sprout, Pomfrey and McGonagall as well as Lord and Lady Malfoy and Heir Malfoy, Lord and Lady Weasely, Heir Weasely and lastly Mister Weasely I know this was all short notice but it has come to Gringotts attention that Lord Prince would like to blood adopt his son Heir Hadrian Snape".

"Severus what does he mean by Lord Prince? I thought they all died out?" said Pamona to the black haired man who in turned sighed.

"My mother was Eileen Josephine Prince, we don't know if I have any aunts and uncles or even cousins due to her being disowned by her family for marrying my father Tobias Snape, but as such I am now Lord of the Prince line an due to me adopting Hadrain he is Heir apparent.

I use Snape at Hogwarts as it's easier plus if Albus found out he would try to use the Prince name for unjust means" and he sighed again, this made Harry shift slightly.

Severus knew he was listening but wanted everyone now to know that he wasn't.

"Every good now onto the blood adoption, you do understand that with that he will no longer have the blood of the Potters or the Evans line within his system. He will still get his all of inheritance from his birth parents but he will be forever Heir Prince but on the records he will be a Snape. Is this truly what you want?" the last part was namely directed towards Harry who again shifted.

He turned round in his fathers lap and smiled slightly at Griphook and the nodded at the question, meaning that everything was fine.

"Firstly we shall do an inheritance test and to see everything that has happened, this will also include a complete health scan, mentions of vaults and then afterwards once that is done we will do a complete cleansing if there is any blocks or potions within your system. Is that ok?"

Harry nodded at this, "I don't want Dumbledore and my ex friends to interfer anymore, I want them to leave me alone!" said Harry to the Goblin who again smiled towards the shy boy, not as shy as he had been but still shy.

"Ok then Hadrian all you have to do is take this dagger and cut your finger and place five drops of blood on this parchment, this will give us your birth certificate, as you already have your adoption certificate, this one will have what you are Lord and Heir too as well.

The next parchment will access your vaults and I will need another five drops and then the final parchment I will need a total of seven drops and this will bring out any health problems from when you were born up until now as well as any blocks, potions and or spells within your system.

If there is any then we will go straight into a cleansing to rid everything and anything, then once that is done we will be able to go ahead with the blood adoption" explained Griphook to the boy who had now moved into the spare chair next to his father, everyone else was sitting behind them, waiting, wondering what was going to be found.

Harry took a deep breath and nodded towards the Goblin who passed the dagger to Severus so then he could help Harry.

The blood dripped onto the first parchment and slowly it flowed as writing appeared showing a full birth certificate which along had his grandparents, godparents and god siblings which didn't surprise anyone really as they knew who would be on it what caught their attention was what he was Lord and Heir, he had fourteen in total!

Severus then let another five drops of blood onto the middle parchment and again it flowed and writing started to appear and that gave all his vaults which was another twelve mind you two of them belonged to Severus but still... twelve vaults!

Everyone was shocked at what Harry had inherited from his family, he had to be the richest Wizard in the world, but Griphook noticed something wrong with his accounts but he thought he would bring that up at another time as they were here for the blood adoption first then they would get back what was owned by the young Lord and Heir.

Lastly Severus left the last final seven drops of blood land on the last parchement, this one he was dreading he knew what he had seen when he had rescued him at the beginning of summer but he really didn't want to see what else those... those.. monsters had put the poor boy through.

Harry knew what they would find and so he was now back into his fathers lap shaking as the parchement glowed once again and writing appeared.

Severus picked this one up carefully he didn't want to know what he would find on this one bit of parchment.

Once it stopped glowing fully Severus began to read through what his son had been though, as he read it Harry clung tighter and tighter to him, he didn't want anyone to know this, he was hating every minute of it.

Otiz got up from where he was laying and jumped up onto the arm of the chair and nuzzled the boy, trying to make sure he was ok.

Severus hugged back and he knew Harry was saying something which sounded like 'dont look' 'its was my fault' 'I'm sorry' and in the end he cried into Severus' shoulder.

When everyone looked over the results they all went completely white and Draco almost threw up when he looked at the parchment with his parents.

"Oh Hadrian what did those... oh my poor boy" said Severus hugging Harry tightly as he cried into his shoulder.

"Oh Hadrian!" exclaimed the rest of the adults in the room, Draco was leaning into his mother trying not to cry at what Harry had been through, so much more than anyone should of come through.

"Now I know why I couldn't find anything wrong with you when I always did a scan when you came to spend time within the Hospital Wing. Hadrian I'm sorry that I didn't notice about these Charms on you. I'm so so sorry" said Poppy as she burst into tears and leaned into Minerva.

Everyone in the room either had tears in their eyes, was crying, seeing red with angry or wanted to spill their guts or a mixture of everything.

Harry didn't care, he never wanted to let other people to know what had happened to him.

When they all read the potions, charms and blocks on the boy everyone was shocked yet again, who knew the boy had much so many on him, how in Merlin did he manage to live with his core practically blocked as well as all of this abuse, it was a miracle that he was alive at all.

The conniving, nefarious, disgusting old coot how could he do this to a poor boy of only twelve years old, he hadn't even begun his life and here he was trying to kill him before his life even began.

updated: 3/6/2020