18

I opened my eyes to be greet by Draco's face. I smiled and carres his face slowly. He looks so innocent when he's asleep but a complete jerk when he's awake. I studied his features slowly from his closed eyes to his nose, his lips and his blonde hair.

"pictures last longer, love" he smirked and open his cold eyes. I smiled and peck him on his lips.

"good morning, angel"

"good morning, bad boy" he chuckled at the nickname I chose for him.

"bad boy?"

"you are a bad boy"

"well, I'm not that bad to you, love. Or do you want to see the bad boy side of me?"

"oh yeah? Show me" he smirked and slammed his lips on mine, kissing me rather roughly. He licked my lips, asking for entrance but I denied him. He put his hand on my thigh making me gasp in shock and enter his tongue. Our tongue battle for dominance and he won of course.

I put my both hands on his chest and slowly pushed him away. I broke the kiss with a string of saliva attached to our lips and tried to catch my breath. I look at his swollen red lips. I bet mine is worse than him.

He smirked at me "look at your lips, love. They are swollen so bad"

"ughh stop it" I pouted and frown at him. He laughed lightly and pulled me into his chest. I closed my eyes, listen to his heart beats and sigh before snuggling my head into his chest.

"your hair smells wonderful, love"

"did you just sniff on my hair?"

"well, they smells so great that I can't help to"

"how they smell?"

"strawberry.... Ahh... So nice" I chuckled and close my eyes sleepily.

We stay in that position for a while before I decided to get up and get ready. We don't have any class today so it's great for me to spend some time with Draco.

I stretch my body and look at the other three boys who are still sleeping soundly. I get up and walked to the door.

"where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower of course" I said like it's the obvious thing in the world.

I look at my right and left to see if anyone is in the common room but then, it's Saturday. I walked as quiet as possible to the girls dormitory. I open the door to see the girls still sleeping. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

I turn on the shower and strip out of my pajamas before stepping into the steamy shower. I wash my body with a vanilla scent soap and strawberry shampoo. After I'm done, I wash my face and dried myself.

I peek my head out of the bathroom and saw the girls still sleeping soundly. I apply some lotion on my legs and arms before wearing my clothes.

(the necklace is the Christmas gift from Draco)

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my look. I get out of the dormitory to find Draco sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and lean back on the green leather couch, waiting for me.

I go and sit next to him "ready?"

"yeah. Let's go" I said and intertwined our fingers, heading out of the dungeon to the Great Hall for breakfast.

We sit at the Slytherin table as not a lot student has arrived, just a few. I grabbed a toast and take a bite from it. I just realized that Draco was staring at me the whole time so I turn to him.

"what?"

"can you eat other things than toast?"

"of course, I can"

"then, why do I see you keep eating toast every single day?"

"so you see, my stomach is small. I can't eat much in the morning or I will throw up"

"and a toast is enough to make you full?"

"yeah"

"no wonder you're so skinny"

"HEY!"

"geez, relax. Here, eat some more" he put some egg, fried sausages and bacon on my plate. I look at him in disbelief.

"I can't finish all of that"

"do you want to eat it yourself or I just shove it into your mouth?"

I pouted and grab the sausage with my fork then slowly put it in my mouth. I peek at Draco in the corner of my eyes and he seems satisfied with me before continue to eat his own breakfast.

Soon, the enormous Great Hall filled with students. Draco talked to his friends while I sit at the Gryffindor table and talk to the trio.

"Elora... May I ask you?"

"what is it, Harry?"

"do you still dream about the boy?"

"no... I dream about him only once, and that was during last summer"

"do you think he's your father?"

"Hermione... I don't know! I really don't know how to answer that... Should I doubt the man that raised me since I was a baby?"

"I mean.. If you are Dumbledore's daughter then why did another man claimed you as his daughter?"

"I wish I could answer that, really"

"Elora, is Professor McGonagall your biological mother? Maybe you could ask her"

"no... Actually she's not my mother.."

"then, where is your biological mother? You never tell us about her"

I sigh before answering Ron's question "she's............ Gone..."

"gone? Gone where?" I saw Hermione nudged Ron quietly.

"she's dead. She died from complications while giving birth to me" I say, giving them a fake smile.

"I'm sorry... We never know that.."

"it's alright... Besides, I never really told you about her" I said shrugging and sigh slowly.

I put my chin on my palm and think about it. Should I really ask dad if I'm really his daughter.

~

I walked around the corridor with my eyes on the way but my mind at somewhere else. Should I ask the man who raised me? Should I really ask him if I'm his daughter? What should I do?

Without realizing it, my feet brought me to the Black Lake so I slowly lean against the tree and look at the beautiful scenery in front of me. I breath in the fresh air and closed my eyes slowly.

While enjoying my free time at the lake, someone sit next to me "why are you sitting out here?"

"I just want to take some fresh air.... Why are you sitting out here?"

"I just... Want to spend some time with my girl"

I smiled with my eyes closed "yeah?

"your girl must be lucky to have you"

"she is but I'm the most luckiest one. I got her... She's perfect.. Flawless"

I grinned and open my eyes, looking at the blonde boy.

"is she?"

"she is.. She's very beautiful, intelligent and very kind"

"thank you, babe" I peck him on the lips and put my head in his shoulder. We stare at the sun till it set and we get back into the castle like normal.