Chapter 47

Megan's POV

We flew back from Florida and landed back in Canada. "Did you guys have fun?" I ask them. "Hell ya we did." Shawn says smiling.

"How was it guys?" Mr. Mendes asks as we all get in the car. "Great. We rode so many rides!" Aaliyah says. "We saw your pictures! You guys looked like you had fun!"

We get home and Shawn goes to his house and I go next door to mine.

Shawn's POV

I go to the living room as my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it's Andrew, my manager.

"I'll be right back guys." I say to my family. I go upstairs and answer the phone.

"Hey! Shawn!" He says. "Hey Andrew. What's up?" I ask. "We just got the biggest deal. Is this a good time to talk right now?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah. What is it?" I ask. "You're opening again for a worldwide tour!" Andrew says. "REALLY?! WHO AM I OPENING FOR?!" I scream. "Taylor. Taylor Swift." He says. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! THATS AMAZING!" I scream. "Wow." I say to myself. "So you're going around the world for one and a half years. The tour starts January 3rd but they said you can wait until January 20th." he says.

"Andrew, that's less than a month. I don't know-" I start. "Shawn, this is the chance of a life time. You can get huge, I mean HUGE." He explains. "You talked to my parents already?" I ask. "Yep." He responds. "And Aaliyah?" I ask. "Mhmm." he says. "Tell Taylor's manager I'll do it and tell them I'm bringing Megan too." I say smiling.

Megan's POV

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I say smiling. "Hi honey! How was your trip?" My dad asks smiling. "So much fun!" I say. My phone starts ringing and I look at it. "I'll be right back." I say. When I talk to them and look at them, they both smile at each other.

I answer my phone. "Hello?" I say as I walk up the stairs. "Megan! It's your manager, Elizabeth!" She says over the phone. "How are you doing, darling?" She asks. "Im great." I respond. "Well you're gonna feel even greater after I tell you this!" She says. My heart skips a beat.

"You're opening on a world wide tour!" She says. "Are you serious?! Elizabeth! This is amazing!" I say with my mouth open in awe. I'm actually gonna perform for millions of people. "May I ask who's tour it is?" I ask. "Well it's one of your favorite bands. Their name is 5 Seconds of Summer." she says. "WHAT?! ELIZABETH YOURE KIDDING!" I scream. "Nope! We leave the middle of January. If you take the offer, of course. "My parents know?" I ask. "Yes. They already said it was okay if you wanted to." She explains. "That's less than a month though." I say looking down. "This is a big deal, Megan. You can get huge in the business." she explains. I sigh. "Tell them I'll take it, and I'm bringing Shawn." I say. "You got it darling." she says smiling.

I can't believe I'm actually going on tour. I can't wait to tell Shawn.

----

OoOoOo WHATS GONNA HAPPEN GUYS.

2 updates in a day ayyyyy

-@muffin_mendes