35. love

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

EVAN WOLFE

Ava and Jaxon's wedding came around a lot quicker than I was expecting it to. The last two weeks I have been focusing on myself so much that I almost forgot that today was their big day. The house wasn't even carnage, Ava was unbelievably calm which surprised me. They had planned the wedding to only be small, family and close friends only.

As I adjust my black tie in the mirror, Caleb emerges from the bathroom behind me. My eyes watch as he flicks down the collar of his shirt and then does up the buttons on his cuffs.

There was no exaggeration when I say that I stopped breathing, no air came out my mouth. Caleb's eyes eventually flick to mine in the reflection and he instantly smiles, he reaches to pick up his navy blue jacket.

Sliding the blazer onto his arms before he straightens it out at the front. He takes slow steps towards me, leaning forward to kiss my temple as he stares back in the mirror. "You look handsome," he tells me, his green eyes wide with admiration.

I smile. "So do you. You look—" I pause to even find the right words to say. "So attractive."

"How you been feeling?" He asks as his hand laces through mine.

Turning around to face him, our hands breaking for a split second before I find his again. "I'm better," I nod up at him.

"Yeah?" He says enthusiastically. "The medication been kicking back in again?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's hard to tell at the moment because it's not been long enough but with the extra sessions it's making me feel a lot more positive." I say as I smile, for the first time I didn't feel like I had a tonne of bricks on my back.

"I'm so glad pups," he says before letting out a little breath.

"Me too," I beam up at him.

Caleb grins at me. "Come on, we better get going before we're late." He says as he squeezes my shoulder and walks towards my bedroom door.

We drive to the ceremony which is only ten minutes from the pack house, it was a small little manor with an outdoor area. Ava was adamant that they got married outside inside a white floral gazebo, that's the only detail she cared about.

When we pull up at the manor and walk round the back of the building and into the garden, Jaxon is standing with Kayden and Sebastian who was holding little Luca.

"Hey man," Caleb says as he approaches Jaxon.

He turns to us and grins at Caleb, bringing him into a hug instantly. "Hey brother," he says as he slaps his hand down onto his back.

They pull away from each other before Jaxon turns to me. "Evan," he nods towards me, I smile and nod back.

"Let's go through," Kayden says as he points towards the gazebo. Jaxon nods at him and they take off towards the chairs.

Caleb's hand finds mine and he gives me a soft squeeze. We sit down on the white decorated chairs with lilac flowers, Kayden stands beside Jaxon at the alter with the officiant.