you find her cheating the day before your wedding (requested)

After a long day of wedding planning with your friends, you were finally home.

You went to take off your shoes when something caught your attention; the sound of an unfamiliar laugh coming from upstairs.

You tiptoed up the stairs and followed the sound all the way to your bedroom. The door was open only a crack. You looked through it and what you saw almost made you sick to your stomach.

Sofia was laying in bed... with another girl. They were laughing together and stealing kisses in between. You clenched your jaw and pushed the door open the rest of the way. It slammed against the wall, startling both the random woman in your bed and your fiancée.

"What the hell, Sofia?!" She jumped at the loud tone of your voice. She pushed back the blankets and you saw her chest covered in hickey's, ones you definitely didn't leave on her skin. "Y/n, wait, I can explain-"

"I don't wanna hear it!" You yelled. It went silent for a moment before you glared at the stranger in your bed. "Get out of my house."

She jumped up and grabbed her things before quickly rushing out the door, leaving you and Sofia alone.

"How could you? It's bad enough to be unfaithful to me but to do it the day before our wedding...? You told me you felt a little sick and that's why you couldn't come but no, you just wanted to hook up with someone else, huh?"

She looked down at her bare knees awkwardly. "I fucked up. I know I did, but, please-"

"No. Don't you dare tell me that you can explain this or you're sorry. You're a liar." She sighed as tears welled up in her eyes. She felt terrible. She wanted to explain this to you, tell you why she did what she did. But there was no use. You weren't gonna listen.

And she couldn't blame you. Because if she were in your shoes, she wouldn't wanna listen either.

"Get out of here."

Her head shot up at your words. "What?"

"Go! Get out!"

She frantically shook her head and tried to approach you, but you pushed her back. "Don't come near me. Don't touch me. Just go and don't come back."

A tear fell down her cheek.

"But... we're supposed to get married tomorrow."

You chuckled and pulled the ring off of your finger, throwing it at her feet. "I'm not marrying a cheater. I'm done, we're through."

"Y/n, please," she was trembling as she reached for you, only for you to pull away.

"No! I can't even look at you right now. Knowing you cheated on me is bad enough, but to do it the day before we were supposed to get married... you make me sick."

She hung her head. "Go, Sofia. The wedding is off. We're done!"

She put her clothes on as she trembled and cried. She grabbed the ring from the floor and looked back at you. "I'm sorry..."

"I'm not. Thanks for showing me exactly who you are before we tied the knot and started our future together. I hope she was worth it. I hope you'll be very happy together."

As soon as she was out the door you slammed it closed and locked it, waiting to hear the front door close and her car pull away.

Only then did you fall to your knees and cry.

You wouldn't ever forgive her for this.