! ! !

okayyyy so hi hi hi not an update sorry i feel like i've been doing lots of author's notes lately

but this is important and i forget things a lot so i need to tell you before it's too late

if you read my author's notes you probably remember me talking about the bromance awards. and, thank you guys, because both caught and catfish are nominated for Larry. 

basically, if you don't know what they are, the bromance awards are like the watty's, but they're run by a wattpad user and they're only for boyxboy fanfictions. some really really popular fics are also competing for larry (i.e., i sleep naked, detention, etc.) so i'm like super hella nervous because those fics have millions of reads and i have like one third of what they do??? 

i'm not expecting to win but it is super important that, in order to stay in the competition and not get kicked out within like a week, i need you guys to vote. 

and i'll ask you again when voting is actually open... so don't pay that any mind at the moment, i guess, but i'm really really excited and i think i'm going to shit myself because a few people all nominated me and that's so great like ajnk zsjndka

tori also got nominated so yayayayayayay

oh and while i have your attention, i saw some people asking if the previous chapter was the last one (it wasn't) but the end is very near. eight chapters, my friends, eight chapters. that's what i've decided on. i was originally gonna do like 10-12 more but then i mulled over what i want my resolution to be like and decided that i dont want to add any more obstacles, so now we're just tying up loose ends and giving every character the conclusion they deserve. well, seven chapters if you don't include the epilogue, i suppose. 8 counting the epilogue. then again, i might change that. snj vhajkkmz. i don't know. we'll see. POINT IS, there is not much left to this story and that makes me very very very sad. this story and its characters are like my babies. i never want to let louis and harry go, they have developed so much and gone through so much together, (okay, even though most of it was drama and they're both kind of assholes ((which, by the way, is part of their personalities, they clash a lot on purpose, k))) but every story must come to an end.

i was actually thinking of writing a regular teen fiction version of catfish... and then formatting it and possibly publishing it sometime? i don't really know, that's a huge step but i just have always wanted to and like, i don't know, it's not the kind of publishing where i would be selling the book. like, self-publishing. on lulu or smashwords on something. okay i'm getting very off topic 

back to the bromance awards

voting opens on december 21 but there's over 1000 of you and i really would like to gain some new attention and see just how many of you really do like this book so 

yeah

i'll see you on saturday.

(holy shit i have so much homework to do i haven't even started it yet bye)