Ew, Feelings

(Art above is by @GenzyAnn or Genzy on Twitter, please show them support!)

Alastor's POV
It's around noon now. This morning Angel angered me a bit, although I think he wanted a different reaction. I haven't told everyone that I'm asexual yet and that I prefer not to be touched anywhere below the waist. I should probably make that a priority...
Although Angel didn't touch me, I did not enjoy the flirting. It wouldn't have been so bad if he had simply complimented me but he started getting too sexual and it made me uncomfortable. This is why I don't hang around him much.
I'll talk to him some other time...

Anyway, after Charlie was finished at the front desk we all had breakfast, and for a few hours, helped around the hotel. We're on break now and being that it's around lunch, I have a feeling Charlie will most likely let us stop for a while. And here she is now, right on cue.
Charlie dusted off her hands and put them on her hips, stopping in the center of the room. "Good work everyone!! This place looks a thousand times better already!" she said as a large smile appeared on her face. I took a bow, then rested my arms behind my back. Angel came out of- wherever, completely covered in dust. I gave a small laugh at the sight of him. Angel turned to me with a grumpy look on his face. "What are you lookin' at?" he said angrily. He pointed his finger accusingly at me.
"A very dirty spider," I replied, tilting my head slightly. He rolled his eyes. "It ain't my fault that dust sticks to my fur so easily. I'm all staticky!" he said, struggling to wipe off some of the dirt and dust from his clothing. I chuckled again, this time slightly turning away and rolling my eyes.

3rd person
Angel blushed at the sight of Alastor's small laugh. It was almost cute, or evil? It really doesn't matter, he liked it. "Whatever deer boy- I gotta go rinse off. I'll be back," he said as he walked off towards his room. Vaggie, Husk, and Niffty entered from another room where they'd been working together.
"Oooo~ so you got pet names now." Husk leaned on the wall and stared at Alastor.
Alastor turned around. "E-excuse me?" he said as he looked at Husk.
"You and the spider. You got pet names." Husk taunted. He took a sip of whatever drink he had at the moment and smirked at Alastor. Charlie butted in. "Wait what? Alastor and Angel are together? Since when?" Alastor's ears pinned down onto his head but his struggling smile remained. "No, we are n-" Vaggie cut him off and laughed. "I always knew you liked him," she said.

Niffty started hardcore fangirling by rolling around on the floor.

Alastor was giving off frustrated static and his face was red.
Husk jokingly spoke up. "We don't judge ya- don't be embarrassed or nothin,'" he said. Charlie squeaked. "Awwww!!" At this point, Alastor had had it. "Enough! I do not feel anything towards that annoying spider, much less would I want to date him," Alastor said. "Riiiiight," Vaggie said, pushing him to the limit. Alastor summoned his staff, walking out of the room without making eye contact with anyone. "Goodbye!" He could hear snickering as he continued down the hallway, which slowly faded.

Alastor's POV
Like him?! Have any feelings for him?! For him? Hah!! I wouldn't be caught dead liking the dirty thing! Oh no no, that just wouldn't do. He doesn't have the type of personality I like anyway. ...I don't think.
...
Maybe they're just messing with me and this whole joke has gone too far. Which would be my fault. ...because I took it seriously.

I sighed and sat down in one of the hotel halls, one lined with rooms. Leaning my head up against the wall, I closed my eyes.
I guess I haven't really spent that much time with him. Not genuinely. Maybe...I could get to know him a little more before I assume he's such a bad person. What if he truly is sweet... first impressions aren't always everything.

I sat and thought for a while...
eventually...
drifting...
off...
to sleep.

3rd person (A little while later)
Angel returned to the lobby area where they all had been before. "Hey, I'm back. Took a lot to get all of the junk outa my fur I'm telling ya." He laughed. "Where'd Al go-" he stopped. They were all grinning at him. "Uhh... haha.. what's uh, what's goin' on? Why are you all starin' at me like that-" he said. Charlie cut him off by grabbing his hand, bouncing up and down. Angel was so confused. Vaggie spoke up. "We think Alastor has a thing for you," she said. Husk raised a brow. "Actually I was just kidding but-" Vaggie cut him off and narrowed her eyes at him, whispering, "Don't ruin this." Angel stepped back in surprise. "You're kidding," he said. He made eye contact with all of them. Vaggie shook her head in response.

Niffty was still rolling around.

Angel covered his mouth. "Did he say something while I was gone?" he asked. Husk put his drink down. "Actually I mentioned to him that you were using pet names like 'deer-boy' n' stuff, and then he got super flustered and walked out of the room." He gave a small chuckle. Angel lowered his hand. "Ah cmon, guys, I bet he honestly has nothing for me. You're just taking a wild guess at this point," he said. Charlie giggled. "Well y'knoooww- he does seem to be really good at hiding his emotions!" she hinted.

Angel thought for a moment. "Well, I wouldn't mind a bit if he really did have somethin' for me. I just don't really wanna push him too far, y'know? I don't really know the guy that well yet, and he obviously hates the flirting," Angel said. Vaggie nodded. "At least you're thinking of him in respects other than his ass," she said. They laughed. "What ass?" Angel snorted. "He don't got one!" They laughed some more. "I should probably go find him," Angel said, looking around. "Good luck," Husk said as he picked up his drink and took another sip.

Angel's POV
I walked down the hall towards Alastor's room, wondering if it was too good to be true. There was no way he had anything for me, right? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd like someone like me anyway... I mean, he obviously avoids me. I slowed my pace, deep in thought, until I passed a hall that had something in it. Out of the corner of my eye, there was a glimpse of red. I turned.

"Alastor?"

He was sitting against the wall of the hallway, eyes closed, giving a very, very light snore.
He's asleep.
I walked over to him and squatted in front of him, just staring at his face for a few moments, taking note of little details I hadn't noticed before. He'd never let me be this close to him if he was awake, so I decided to take advantage of that.

He's beautiful.

Naturally long eyelashes, the perfect jawline, high cheekbones. There is nothing I don't love about him, aside from the fact that he's probably murdered hundreds of orphans, but, I've got my issues too. I mean, why do you think I'm down here?
...I should wake 'em up before I end up doing something I regret.

I shook him a little, moving slightly away so that I wouldn't startle him too much when he woke up. "Al, pssst." Alastor groaned a little and opened his eyes slightly. He stared at me for a moment until his eyes shot open. He sat up and looked around, then put his hand up to his head. "Ah, I fell asleep didn't I?" he said, looking up at me. "I was about to ask the same thing," I said. I had a tiny grin and held out my hand to help Alastor up. Alastor looked down at my hand, and back up at my face once before finally taking it, and standing up. I chuckled a little. "Looks like you aren't the only one here who's sleep-deprived," I said. Alastor rolled his eyes. "You're only sleep deprived because you don't go to sleep at an appropriate hour," he said. He fixed his hair as I responded. "Well, I gotta get my fuck money sometime!" I explained. He paused as his smile shrunk to only a small grin.

"...didn't Charlie say-" I cut him off. "Don't tell her. Please?" I asked. Alastor raised a brow. "Why should I spare you. You've tormented me enough with your- disgusting jokes. I may as well get my payback," he said. I pleaded with him. "Al, cmon, don't take that personally! You didn't tell me at first that you didn't like that kinda thing- and-" I paused. "How about we make a deal!" I suggested. Alastor stopped messing with his hair, making direct eye contact with me as his usual smile returned to his face. "I'm listening," he said.

"I'll stop flirting with you as long as you don't say anything to Charlie!" I said. Alastor thought for a moment. "Hmmm..." he put his hand up to his chin and thought. "And!! The dirty jokes will come less often," I added. His smile widened. "Fair enough," he said.
Phew.
"You do realize that the point of this hotel is to go clean, correct?" he asked. Alastor adjusted his monocle, then rested his hands behind his back, looking at me.

"Why would you care anyway," I said, putting two of my hands on my hips and crossing my others. Alastor laughed. "Ohoh, I don't. I was just afraid you were missing the point of being here," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"...Okay, deer-boy."

------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT!