Chapter 6: A cliche meeting

(--Third Person Pov--)

Today Y/n have worked up with Kisaki on top of him. He groaned and tried to move her away, but she won't budge, so he flicked her forehead to wake her up.

Y/n: " Wake up! "

Kisaki: " Ow! Couldn't you at least be gentler to your wife? "

Y/n: " For the last time, we're not wife and husband. Right now we're learning to know each other. "

Kisaki: " Mou~ you forget "yet" after husband~ "

Y/n: " Anyways let's get ready and get you to register at Adventurer's Guild. "

After he said that both of them got up and when he tried to go to the bath, Kisaki wanted to come with him, but he said no and keep declining it. It lasted 10 minutes before Kisaki gave up.

After he finished taking bath it was Kisaki turn, Y/n went to help Wiz with her shop before opening. He also cooked some toasted bread for them all to eat and it was delicious. Kisaki could even compete with Y/n gluttony and ate almost half of the bread they bought yesterday.

Wiz just sweatdrops and only ate two toast and drank some orange juice. So now both of them are ready to head to Adventurer's Guild.

Adventurer's Guild

Right now Kisaki and Y/n at receptionist with Luna smiling at them. This made Kisaki very jealous, not only because she smiled at her husband, but also because of her big melons. She growled as she holds Y/n arm. Luna just sweatdrops.

Luna: " Hello there Y/n-Kun, is there anything I could help you with today? "

Y/n: " Yeah, I would like to register Kisaki here as an adventurer. "

Luna: " I see... That will cost you 1000 eris, please. "

Y/n: " Sure, here it is. "

After that, Luna explained to Kisaki about begin adventurer and all that she needs to know about. Y/n was surprised that Kisaki actually carefully listening to Luna explanation.

When Luna was done, she gestures Kisaki to hold her hands out on the blue orb. As Kisaki did that the orb begins to glow.

Luna: " Thank you very much... Let's see her- "

Y/n: " Is there something wrong Luna? "

Luna: " It's better if you both see it yourself Y/n-Kun. "

Y/n: " Ok? "

As Luna gave the card to Kisaki and Y/n they were bewildered except Kisaki, cause you know she like the strongest dragon ever, so this is expected.

All of Kisaki stats are off the chart and instead of numbers, it was replaced with ???

Y/n: " Do you have any recommendation for her class Luna? "

Kisaki: " And it must be related to dragons if there is one. "

Luna: " Yes... There are two classes that I recommend both are advanced classes. First one is called "dragon knight" which utilized hands to hands weapon and dragon magic. The second one is "dragon sage" which are almost the same as dragon knight, except they have higher magic power and are able to use more spells, but won't be able to use dragon combat. "

Y/n: " Sound neat, so what kind of class do you want Kisaki-chan? "

Kisaki: " Hmm what class do your party have? 'He added chan to my name!' "