Sparring

(A/N ignore the people in the picture)

I walk back to Eric's room and find him laying on the bed "Do I have you to thank for the job possibility?" he grins and I lay next to him "No actually I have no say in this." I nod and kiss him gently "What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he shrugs "Do you want to spar?" I nod and he stands pulling me up with him. "Lets go." we walk hand in hand to one of the training rooms and step up onto one of the mats. We both get into a fighting stance and start throwing punches back and forth. "Nice piercings." I smile and aim at punch at his head "Are you trying to distract me?" he shrugs blocking my punch. 

He looks over my shoulder and stares at the door as if someone just walked in. I turn to look and he sweeps my legs from under me. I scowl and he grins "That was distracting you." he helps me up and I aim a kick at his stomach which he easily blocks. I grin and remove my top leaving me in leggings and a sports bra. His eyes widen slightly and I aim another punch but he blocks it "Two can play at this game love." he removes his shirt and I scowl feigning a punch to his head and trying to hit his stomach. He blocks them both and I kick his legs out from under him. However, I misjudged the force of the kick and end up falling on top of him.

He grins "I rather like how this turned out." I scowl and he leans up kissing me gently I relax slightly and he pushes me off him onto the floor straddling my waist "Don't let your opponent distract you or they'll get the upper hand." I grin and he leans down kissing me again "I would rather do this than spar." I smile and push him off me standing "I would rather not when we are in the middle of a public area." he shrugs and pulls on his shirt I grab mine from the floor and dust it off before pulling it on. Eric grabs my waist and puts me over his shoulder before walking out the gym towards our room "Put me down!" 

He laughs and throws me onto our bed before lying next to me "Happy now?" I move so that I am right next to him leaning my head on his arm so we are face to face "Very." he kisses me lightly and I smile falling asleep wrapped in his arms. The next morning Eric is still asleep when I wake up so I have a quick shower before laying back down next to him. I trace his tattoos with a finger and he shudders slightly "Morning." I grin and lean up kissing him gently "Good morning." I sit up and he crosses his arms behind his head "Yesterday was fun, how about tonight I give you a private training session in here." I blush and kiss him again "I'll see you later."