Chapter 32

"Izuku fucking Midoriya, if you're doing what I think you're doing, I'll kill you."

Izuku flinched, but willed himself to not back down. "What a Kacchan thing for you to say Shoto." He mumbled, not being able to stop himself from looking up into the heterochromatic eyes of his boyfriend.

Were they even boyfriends at that point?

"Well someone had to say it." Katsuki said, walking over from where he had been talking with a different pro.

"Oh great, both of you. This'll be a riot." Izuku mumbled sarcastically.

"No, fuck that." Katsuki said, grabbing him roughly and pulling him into a hug.

Izuku immediately hugged back. "Kacchan, I was gone for like twelve hours." He pointed out.

"Shhhut the fuck up." He said, hugging him tighter.

"Why are you hugging an arsonist?" Someone asked from behind Katsuki.

"Because he's my boyfriend." Iuzku answered back.

"He wasn't- you calling me an arsonist?!" Katsuki asked, moving back to look at Izuku.

Izuku shrugged with a teasing smile. "You and Shoto both kind of are. Look at that, couple goals. Wanna burn a warehouse down together?" He asked.

"Izuku, we aren't stupid. We know what you're doing." Shoto said, standing right next to Katsuki, using the distraction to pull Izuku into his own arms for a hug.

"Little old me? I'm not doing anything." Izuku said, eagerly hugging him back.

Izuku screamed suddenly as the ground underneath him disappeared, making him and Shoto fall straight down. Katsuki was close enough to grab them, but he wasn't able to brace himself and they all fell.

"You know what Izuku? Fuck you! You light a house on fire after I tell you not to, because I know you'll regret it, then you run into the burning house to save kids and to top it off you try to turn yourself in! You're the worst, really!" Toga shouted at him as soon as he landed on the floor of the bar, Shoto landing next to him, still holding onto him, and Katsuki landing on top of them with a groan.

"What the hell is this?" She asked suddenly, realizing that Izuku's boyfriends are now in the bar as well.

"Kurogiri... I'm... gonna.... cut... your... dick off...." Izuku said, slightly rolling on the ground in pain. Not only had he been dropped onto the wood floor of the bar, but then his blond boyfriend was dropped on top of him. He was hurting.

Suddenly all three of them were falling again and then making contact with the hard floor. "God fucking damn it, knock it off!" Katsuki yelled, holding his head that had smacked the floor a bit hard the second time around.

Izuku sat up, shooting a glare at his parental figure. "Kacchan, are you okay?" He asked, turning to inspect the boy.

"I'm fine." He said gruffly, looking over Izuku's shoulder at Shoto. The duel haired boy was sitting up, relatively unscathed, just looking around the bar.

"Well this is a problem." Shoto said, making eye contact with the five villains standing by the bar.

Katsuki finally seemed to notice where they were and his eyes widened. His breathing seemed to pause.

Izuku turned back to him with a worried look. He grabbed both sides of his face and made him look at him. "Hey don't worry Kacchan, you're gonna be fine. No one's gonna hurt you, okay? It's gonna be okay. This was just... well it was kind of an accident. You two weren't supposed to fall with me." He said with a perplexed look.