Part 2.7

y/n pov

Me and Jungkook were drinking some wine and talked about anything and everything.
    'so y/n I heard from Jimin you never tried any drugs?'
    'that is correct'
     'why not?'

I thought for a minute about the reason

     'well, it's mainly because I didn't trust Taemin or his fucked up family so I didn't want to lose control with them so much, and I don't know the effect of drugs on me yet'

      'so do you trust me enough to try?' he asked and I looked at him.

I won't lie, I wanted to try this and did I trust him?

I already knew the answer to that. 

I did trust him.

     'okay let's try' I said and Jungkook faced turned into surprise. 'okay then'

He took a bag of white powder from a drawer. He showed me first how to sniff it and then I did it. A sudden energy hit me, a feeling I could do anything.
    'do you want to go out y/n?' he asked and I immediately smiled widely 

     'yesss' but then I remembered my situation. Kai was still looking for me. 

     'but I don't think I can' 
      'y/n we are in my city now. we can go to my bar. nobody would dare to do something to you there'

I nodded and maybe I wasn't thinking rationally but I really wanted to go out.

We arrived at the club. I couldn't believe I was finally out. Ever since that night Yoongi wouldn't really let me 'out' and in all honesty I didn't really felt safe enough to go out but this night with Jungkook I did.

We were in his city.

He controlled everything here so it would be fine. I felt the rush of energy and the ecstatic feeling from the drugs and started to dance. Jungkook was standing at the bar, he had a smile and I went to him

    'dance with me Jungkook' I said but he shook his head
    'I don't dance, love'
    'but it's so much fun' I stated while dancing. Throwing my hands in the air and later on trailing down my own body. 

I felt so free.

Jungkook looked like he was about to join so this might work. But as he was stepping towards me Yeonjun approached  him and said something in his ear.

He looked at me and turned serious. he nudged me to come and I went closer to him.

    'stay close to me'

I nodded while following him. 

We arrived at a table and I saw Kai sitting there with his bodyguard.

    'Jungkook nice to see you' he smiled in his disgusting way while totally ignoring my presence
    'what do you want?' Jungkook asked without any nice formal greeting
    'we are here to talk about a deal'
    'what kind of deal?' Jungkook asked

    'we want her' Kai said nudging at me but not really looking at me

     'we are willing to give you a lot of money and a part of Seoul's business'

I felt my heartbeat increase out of fear. Was he for real? This was too much. In a way I didn't expect Jungkook to do it but on the other hand, it was too good a deal.

Jungkook looked at me

   'can't do that, she is our alley and the Deagu gang will never forgive us if we did so'
   'yes well they don't have to know you gave her to us, do they?'
   'why is she so important to you that you are willing to offer this kind of deal?'
   'she shot me in the leg which still annoys me and mostly she is the reason my brother is not here anymore'
   'what are you suggesting'
   'you give her to us tonight and nobody has to know, she will just simply dissapear to never to be found'

Jungkook pov

I balled my hands, trying to control my anger as the image of what they might do to her was in my mind. 

    'she is under my protection' I said sternly. 

Kai looked at me and then his face changed as if I said something funny

   'no way' he exclaimed
   'this isn't about Yoongi or Jimin or Taehyung at all is it? You also care for her?'

I looked away as I didn't know how to reply to that. 

  'djeez she has to be really amazing in bed to have all these men drool over her like this'

Kai turned to y/n

    'so you fucked him as well, like you fucked Taehyung and like you fucked my brother?'

y/n did not show any emotion

   'I didn't fuck your brother, he raped me that is something different, however, perhaps for your family the difference is hard to understand'

I clenched my jaw at y/n mentioning rape. Kai was furious and got up and moved towards y/n. As soon as that happened Yeonjun and Beomgyu stepped closer.

   'I wouldn't do that if I were you' I said nodding around to all my men who were ready to attack.

Kai smiled in a passive agressive sort of way 

  'fine, we will leave' he nudged his bodyguard as well to get up but he turned to y/n 

   'don't think you'll ever be safe. I will eventually find you unprotected and I will kill you'
    'that's enough' I raised my voice

  'yeah enjoy her while you still can' Kai said and I got up but y/n pulled me back.
  'let it go Kook'
  'we are also leaving' I said angry.

I should have killed Kai right there but I knew if I did that we would have a major issue with every mafia because it would break the code; He came in peace and unarmed just to talk and killing a man, especially a leader, under those circumstances would be disastrous.