Chapter 7:

"WHOOOOO! Okay now I know why you guys like this!" I screamed. Both my hands were on the air. I never felt this much excitement.

Almost all our friends made it across the finish line and we were waiting for the rest to finish.

"And I thought Uraraka was excited." Kirishma sweat dropped. A bashful smile spread across my face as I drew closer with my companions.

"Heh, I'm sorry I just haven't been this excited in forever." I apologized. Which earned me a few worried looks.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"Good afternoon competitors, round two will only consist of the first forty-two students who made it across the finish line. So the rest may leave." You could hear a bunch of ughs from around you but you most heard your class getting excited.

"Now that everyone here is moving on you guys will be competing in the CALVARY BATTLE!" My eyes lit up, I've never done anything like that before.

"Each student is given a point value and a team's value depending on where their members finished in preliminaries. The forty-second place finish is worth five points, with five points added to the point value with each cascading place. The first place finisher, however, is worth ten million points!"

"Individual point values are added together to reach each team's total. These point values are displayed via headbands. The goal of the game is to steal headbands in order to raise the team's score. Contestants are not allowed to make each other fall on purpose. Even if a team loses their headband or falls down, they can compete until the thirty-minute time limit is up."

"Now with that being said you guys may get into groups of two, three or even four." Midnight left the stand, her words ringing in my head. Midoriya has the million points.

I looked over in his direction all the remaining opponents eyeing him. The arena got tense even the crowd could feel it.

"Midoriya." I walked over to the male. Most eyes on us, wondering what the student who got second had to say. Some of them were looking for their friends but I didn't care.

"It looks like we're both in the same boat." Midoriya was surprised but also confused.

"What do you mean?" His hand was on his chin trying to figure it out.

I sighed rubbing the bridges of my nose, "I'm an opponent because if the bet. Your an opponent because of that bounty on your head. Now are you gonna except my help or are you going to feel everyones wrath." My voice went serious, and Midoriya just realized what he got himself into.

"C-CAN Y-YOU JOIN MY TEAM!" Midoriya yelled shaking me back in forth.

"Hm. I don't know man. I think I feel pretty rejected here." I closed my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

"PLEASE!" He screamed

I laughed, "Fine. But you owe me."

'How gullible is this kid. I asked to join his group first and now he owes me a favor. Man I still got it.' I smiled in achievement. This gonna be fun.

"Y/n! Midoriya! Can I join you guys?" Uraraka ran up to us loosing her breath on the way. Which earned her a laugh from me.

"Girl, I would welcome you anywhere." I giggled. Her face went a bright red and she tried to cover it up.

"T-THANK Y-YOU!" She started floating upwards in a ball.

"Um Uraraka?" I was staring up at her she was about 20 feet off the ground. The sound of her voice startled her causing her too loose focus and fall.