Shame

"Goodmorning! I brought you a coffee!" Lisa strolls through the door of my classroom before shutting it and locking it behind her.

I turn in my chair to face her and freeze. She's wearing my clothes... and she looks fucking good in them.

"What?"

I gulp and push up from my chair. The t shirt clinging to her form, showing the shape of her boobs perfectly. "Nothing... you just look good in my shirt. You should definitely keep it and wear it more often!"

She leans in for a kiss when she reaches me, but I panic and dodge it. Once again remembering the text messages that had been eating away at me. Who the fuck was it?

"Are you okay?" She places the cup on my desk and I sit back down in my seat, refusing to look at her after just denying her kiss.

"Yeah... um it's just that... we should probably save that for home." I keep my head down, not wanting her to see my face.

"Did I do something wrong? Oh... is this about last week? I didn't hurt you did I? I'm so sorry if I crossed a line or if I-"

"No! Not at all! I promise you were hot as hell walking in here like that! I just did some thinking over the weekend and it's probably best that we keep the affections at home. Is that okay?" I finally raise my head to look at her, feeling guilty for lying. Confusion but understanding in her expression.

"Yeah...I get that. One kiss though because I missed you?" The hint of hope in her voice forces me to give in, blushing as I peck her lips.

"I have to go back to Jennie and Jisoo, but I just quickly wanted to give you your coffee. I'll see you in English?" She squeezes my hand and takes a few steps away from me.

"See you then, cutie!"

<—————————>

Received - 11.16 am
From: Unknown

You two are cute together. Shame.