Arc 1-9 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Zhang Hanshu had actually auditioned for “Soul of War”, and Han Zikui had thought about using Zhang Hanshu. After all, Zhang Hanshu was more popular, and he had a clean reputation. However, when Han Zikui thought of the surprise that Zhou Xu might bring him, Han Zikui unashamedly chose Zhou Xu.

Zhou Xu did not disappoint Han Zikui. As the leading role, he skillfully portrayed the character as imagined . Although most war movies usually followed a similar plot, if they managed stand out, they would be a success.

“Long time no see, Han Dao.” Zhang Hanshu could only awkwardly shake hands with Han Zikui.

He didn’t know if he was just imagining things, but Zhang Hanshu felt that Han Zikui was full of maliciousness towards him, but when Zhang Hanshu looked at Han Zikui’s expression carefully, he couldn’t find any sign of it.

After greeting each other, the two movie groups separated. Fortunately, the banquets were booked on different floors, one on the third floor and one on the fourth floor. Otherwise, it would have been really awkward. After all, the two were technically enemies that were competing against each other.

Zhang Hanshu’s director, Liu Chao, was also an old director. He joked about the situation, saying, “We are on the fourth floor, and the “Soul of War” cast is on the third floor. Maybe it means that our box office will be one story higher than theirs.”

Zhang Hanshu smiled and said nothing. Since the director said that as a joke, it proved that the director knew in his heart that he couldn’t compete with Han Zikui. He was joking while comforting himself.

Thinking of this, Zhang Hanshu’s heart was a bit upset. He had also auditioned for “Soul of War” and several people in the audition were satisfied, so why did Han Zikui choose Zhou Xu in the end?

This was the case in the world. There were many things that were unfair and unjust. Many evil thoughts come from the phrase “on what basis”.

After the banquet, the film began to enter the post-production stage, but Han Zikui later asked Zhou Xu to redo a few scenes.

This situation was very common. In the process of filming, there were always places that the director wanted to modify but didn’t think about during the film process. However, some big-name actors wouldn’t cooperate, and in that case, the crew sometimes couldn’t do anything.

Zhou Xu would naturally cooperate, and he would get to see Han Zikui. Of course he was very happy. After all, Han Zikui was charming and romantic.

This was an indoor scene. In fact, it was just a few close-up shots. Zhou Xu sat quietly for one picture, thinking about something, then he slowly smiled.

Just when he smiled, there was suddenly a “bang” in the studio, and a huge chandelier fell down. Meanwhile, the temporary wall of the studio collapsed behind Zhou Xu.

Everything happened too past. When Han Zikui rushed in, he only saw Zhou Xu patting the dust off his shoulder. Zhou Xu said calmly, “It seems that someone is watching me.”

Han Zikui silently checked Zhou Xu’s situation and confirmed that he had not been injured before whispering in his ear, “I will give you an account.”

Zhou Xu shrugged and said nothing.

After going through many worlds, Zhou Xu was very sensitive to danger. Before anyone noticed, he already felt something was wrong. All of his senses were activated. As soon as the chandelier shook, he changed his position. When the wall behind him collapsed, he quickly ran out of the scope of destruction.

While everyone was confused, his eyes swept to a figure in a corner on the second floor. The figure saw Zhou Xu but left quickly. The figure Zhou Xu recognized was Sun Yu, Zhang Hanshu’s agent.