Arc 1-10 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

The second game was purely about physical strength. Zhou Xu appropriately showed his weakness, so this time Zhang Hanshu won. After two rounds of games, the show came to an end. However, Zhang Hanshu had a surprise for the audience, which was that he had prepared a song to sing.

The song was an OST from his movie.  Although he wasn’t the original singer, because his voice was relatively low, the song sounded like feelings of being brave while facing a century of sadness. These were human feelings, and combined with grief over youth passing away, helped Zhang Hanshu give a wonderful performance.

At the end of the song, the hosts were praising Zhang Hanshu, and of course also helped publicize his movie. At this time, Zhou Xu said, “I’ll sing a song too. Since they are all here to promote their movie, how can I not give any effort?”

After he finished speaking, the host was stunned. The director held up a sign saying that he could, but the program would be edited later. If it wasn’t good, it would be cut out. Right now, they decided to give Zhou Xu face.

“Of course, what do you want to sing? Do you need a music teacher to prepare it?”

Zhou Xu nodded, then went to the music teacher and said, “Is “The Strongest Dancer” OK?”

The music teacher said ok. Zhou Xu said, “Here’s your microphone. I can use this microphone.”

With that, Zhou Xu gave the microphone to the host, then slightly adjusted his microphone. At the same time, all the other people had left the stage, and the only one left was Zhou Xu. The lights dimmed.

The first syllable sounded. Zhou Xu’s back was to the audience. One leg was crossed over the other, and he slowly lifted one hand up, the momentum like a rainbow.

Then loud music sounded. Zhou Xu slid, jumped, and turned with the music, all movements explained the name of the song, “The Strongest Dancer”.

The first section was a solo dance. The dance was strong and explosive, and made people feel as if their blood was boiling. Even with a simple crotch twisting action, Zhou Xu had people feeling a burn.

At the beginning of the second section, Zhou Xu slowed down his movements and opened his mouth. What did his voice sound like? The sound was so pure and very stunning. That’s what the host said when he recalled it. Like a ray of light in the dense mist, it broke through all obstacles and went straight to his heart. It purified the haze that lingered, sweeping away the haze of the bottom of the heart, leaving only the desire to worship Zhou Xu.

At the end of the second section, there was another dance feast, but this time the dance and the song were delivered together. The rhythm was strong, and the host and the audience couldn’t help clapping their hands together to the beat until the end of the song. The host was surprised, what the fuck, his hands are red.

The host disregarded the director’s sign and went up and held Zhou Xu in his arms. Finally, he let go and then said, “Zhou Xu, you should be a singer, really. I promise I will buy all your albums.”

The other two hosts tore him off Zhou Xu, and then Zhou Xu was hugged again. The episode would be edited anyways, so they went ahead and hugged him. In the future, they might not even have the opportunity to invite Zhou Xu again. They were sure that Zhou Xu would be very popular and famous.

In fact, the three hosts were veterans and they had a good eye for people, which is why they were so excited, especially when they knew that Zhou Xu is self-taught. They were even more shocked, because Zhou Xu’s dance level and singing level were comparable to the top dancers and singers.

The director was in a hurry, not because of program matters, but because he also wanted to hold ah, but he couldn’t, which annoyed him.

Zhou Xu was embraced by three people for a long time, and he finally awkwardly said, “You are really annoying.”