Judges rules and Rubric

This is just for judges. So, if you're interested, read it! Otherwise, skip this.

Before the rules: Please read.

Last year award, majority of the judges disappointed us and delayed the results, we had to find new judges in a short period and it wasn't very easy. Please make sure you sign up if and only if you're sure you'd still be free to judge five books in a couple of months. Due to last year incident, no judge is allowed to judge more than five books except when they're done with the five assigned to them and we still need judges.

Rules:

1. Please make sure you're active and can actually judge. Contact me if you want to drop out ahead of time, or you find a book difficult to judge.

2. Read each entry carefully! We want these awards to be as fair as possible.

3. You can be a participant, but you're not allowed to judge the same genre.

4. Start judging once the genre you're judging is full.

5. Make sure you give the admins Cxptured_heart & theshinygeminme__ a permanent follow. Follow this account for updates. Don't worry, we'll follow you back.

6. You're to send the results through PM.

7. Reply every message we send to you.

Rubric for Novels and short stories:

Title: /5
Cover: /10
Summary: /5
Grammar/vocabulary: /20
Character development: /20
Plot development: /20
Personal enjoyment: /20

Overall: /100

Rubric for poetries:

Title: /5
Blurb: /5
Cover: /5
Writing style: /5
Creativity: /10
Message: /10
Grammar/vocabulary: /20

Overall: /60

Please give a full review of the top two scoring books! Y'all only need to judge the first three chapters. Don't submit the results without the reviews for the two most scored books. Thank you.