♡Soft Safeness♡ |25|

Yoongi's POV

The surgeon walked towards me and Mineso, Y/n's friend.

He gave Jae Hyun a quick glance then directed his vision back to us. He pushed his glasses back up towards up the bridge of his nose and cleared his throat.

Almost as if he was preparing himself for something.

"We can only allow one person in to see Miss Y/n for now." The room was silent for a split second.

Jae Hyun stood up, his jean's material making a noise clearing the silence. He confidently walked towards the surgeon, shaking his hand.

"I'm her boyfriend, doc." He spoke in a formal tone. The nerves fizzed through my body bubbling up.

I still held Min-Ches, slightly rocking my body to let off the steam that is shooting around my body at his words.

"These other people are just her friends..who of course were just as worried as I am right now. So I asked them to come for support, y'know." He slyly lied through his smile.

I don't think I can handle much more of him. My tongue poked the inside of my cheek. Words urging to be let out, but what good would that do.

Just make things worse.

I need to see Y/n.

The surgeon nodded, leading Jae Hyun away from the waiting area.

Mineso gently took Min-Ches from my arms and sat down. My legs grew slightly weary as I slowly sat down. How could he do that..

Mineso's eyes narrowed down towards the hallway that they both disappeared to and sighed. She turned to me with a grim look.

"She doesn't deserve him one bit. It should have been you..who went to see her." Her lashes move as her eyes meet mine reassuringly.

My teeth grinded against each other at her words, clearly not changing anything.

"He pisses me off." My words were slim, short.

I don't raise my gaze, leaning back onto the back of the plastic chair. My arms crossed.
Accepting what has become of the situation.

Y/n's POV

The sound of the door opening drew my attention from the window.

Mineso..?
Wrong answer Y/n...

I wasn't ready to see him, his face...

It brought emotions, visions flooding towards me.

If felt like I was being knocked out for the second time, the force of seeing his face.

*Flashback*

The screech of the car's wheel piercing the cold air of Daegu.

The power of the front of the car plummeting into me.

My body being pushed back.

In mid air.

The wind whistling past my ears.

My body slamming onto the hard concrete of the road.

His face in the driver's seat, looking at me blankly.

No emotion there.

My face screwing up, the pain shooting up my spine.

The blood smearing and leaking onto everything I had came into contact with.

My vision fading, falling into the pit of darkness.

......................................................................

End of flashback

My throat was dry and sore. No words coming out even if I tried.

He was the cause of all this.

He could of killed me, would he even of cared?

The surgeon sees the fear in my eyes and my hands shaking. My shoulders pressing back into the metal bed frame. I gripped the side railings for support.

He presumes it's the man who just entered my room. He politely gestures towards the door, asking him to leave the room.

Jae doesn't listen and focuses on me, his eyes burning into me. The veins on his arms popping out.

His eyes almost begging me to not spill anything that I know.

Yoongi barges into the room obviously sensing something was wrong..my freaking saviour.

Mineso hot on his heels.

She rushes to my side, pushing past Jae. Who grunts in return, not expecting such force from her short figure.

I hide a small smile from seeing those I love and focus on what's happening.

My eyes graze past his face once again and I feel Mineso's hand on my shoulder giving me courage.

"Get out." I demand, a spike of confidence flourishes through me.

"I said get out." My tone more harsh and louder than the last.

The surgeon and another staff member escort him out, in which he seems to give up and take down his guard.

The door clicks closed.

And I'm smothered in a tight hug from Mineso, who clearly has forgotten about my injuries.

She realises and pulls back abruptly and winces at her past action.

"I'm fine." I smile reclining back slightly.

She heads to the door, telling us that she will go update my parents.

I didn't even realise Yoongi was still in the room, from his quietness. We meet eyes as he walks towards me.

His arms wrapping around my shoulders, I buried my head in his neck.

Feeling finally safe.

Mother comes in with Min-Ches, then leaves to give us some space.

He looks so proud, quietly watching me hold Min-Ches. My heart flutters realising what's actually happening.

Everyone belongs with their own.

With their family, friends, those who truly cherish and care about you.

Yoongi pulls me into a passionate, soft kiss, looking down at our daughter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GUYS ITS THE END 😭

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IT TOOK ITS TIME.

Thank you to those who have taken the time to comment which means the world to me :)

I am thinking about doing a book 2 BUT it will be SCENES that YOU GUYS can REQUEST or scenes that I'd personally like to write!

And I'll probably do a small update on their life situation at the start of the book.

I hope you guys have enjoyed, I certainly have! I've learned a lot and improved in my writing throughout :D

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovely readers! It's 2022, how crazy! I hope everyone reading this is doing well.

I've not been active on wattpad hardly as much as I used to, and don't think I will continue this book.

Thank you for reading and spending time commenting, liking and adding my book to your reading lists!!

Lot's of love,
Dexy xx