..five..

"Cause they're never coming back down. They belong to the stars in the clouds"

Everything happened so fast. Y/n was with her dad, doing what she loved, fighting crime. She was swinging circles around Green Goblin, one of Kingpin's goons. Then suddenly Miles appeared, but when she looked at Miles her spider senses went off. Then there was an explosion. The next thing she knew, she was holding her dying father in her arms while Miles marveled at the fact his best friend's father was the original Spider-Man. She remembered Miles pulling her away from the scene as the memory of Kingpin killing her father replayed in her mind.

Now she was in an Alleyway with Miles, cold and broken.

"Uh- miss Night Spider, are you-"

Y/n fell to the ground before Miles could finish his sentence.

"Night sp-"

"Miles i-it's me." She sobbed, pulling off her mask and curling into a ball on the ground.

"Y/n-?" Collapsing to the ground with her. Miles held the girl to his chest, letting her cry into him until the bulk of her distress was just wails. The entire time Miles rubbed her back and whispered reassurance into her ear until she could do no more than just hiccup.

"Just like you told me, everything is gonna be okay. You're the universe's favorite, it only wants the best for you." Y/n recognized those words, the same thing Miles said to her from behind her bedroom door years ago when her hormones made her a sobbing mess on her bedroom floor. He always knew how to make her feel better.

Y/n clutched the fabric of his shirt, nuzzling her face into his chest.

"Miles.... please don't let me go." She whimpered, voice cracking.

The moon illuminated the curves of her costume as she flexed under his hold. Miles grasped her a little tighter than before and spoke to her softly.

"I'll never let you go... I'm forever yours."
........

Miles stood on the outskirts of the crowed as y/n spoke into the mic. She spoke infront of hundreds of people in town square, reassuring them that they would be safe under her watch.
Next to her was MJ, her solemn face posited with a grieving expression. Everyone was grieving, and if you could see y/n's face under her mask, you would see she was grieving too.

"And though my father is not with us any longer, I promise my protection to the city of New York, and anyone else who-" y/n's head snapped to the right. She watched unmovingly for any movement. The crowed stood silently trying to understand what she was looking for.

"Spidey senses, I have to go" and with those words, y/n swung away into the distance, leaving MJ to pick up where she left off.

After a few swings, y/n was approaching the situation she felt deep in her bones. Landing gracefully in the snow, she watched as a man shakingly crawled up the side of a building, and Miles climbed up the fire escape after him. She was getting spider tingles from the both of them. That made three spiders she had seen in the span of two days.

Extending her hand out, the swung onto the roof of the building, right above where the male was climbing. Looking over the edge, she prepared to say something witty, but what she saw stopped her train of thought.

"Dad?...."

"Dad? You must have the wrong guy miss spider lady." He said, glitching onto the roof with a groan. Miles approached her side just as she began to follow the man, pulling off her mask.

"But you are, you have to be! Peter Parker right??" Y/n yelled desperately.

The man was a little pudgy, he had stubble and looked older. His hair was even brown but still y/n knew that was her dad. Something deep in her soul told her that was her dad.

"Shhhh! Keep it down! Didn't your Peter just die? You can't go around yelling that name!" Peter covered y/n's mouth with his hand.

"My name is Peter B Parker. I am Spider-Man, but not your Spider-Man, he's dead. I'm the Spider-Man of another universe." He said, letting go of y/n's face.

"Another universe?"

"Yes, there are infinite universes and Spider-Man's in them. And now a bunch of them are appearing here in Your universe, now I need your help to get back home." Peter said.

"Well how do we stop it?" Y/n asked.

"Well I'm reference to the broken usb spider boy here just showed me, the only way to stop it is to steal the information back from Kingpin and foiling whatever plan he has." Peter said, looking over the edge of the building they were on.

"Oh okay! We just need to do...that!" Y/n stated.

"Woah woah woah, there is no 'we' little lady, IM going home." Peter stated, taking a glitchy fall off the building. Y/n grabbed Miles by the waist, bringing them both to the ground using a web.

"Dad please!" She called out as he walked away.

"I'm not your father, there is no Night Spider in my universe " he called out, not turning around.

"Please..." she said. "Please don't leave me alone again..." she whimpered, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

Peter stopped in his tracks, letting out a loud exaggerated groan. It hurt him a little to hear her cry, she sounded just like MJ. Turning back around, he approached the two teens again.

He took a long look into y/n's wet eyes, she looked like MJ too.

"I'll help you stop Kingpin, then I'm out." He said.

"AND help Miles use his spider powers."

"....fine, but you two have to buy me lunch first."

"Deal."