LXIII

Alison and Lydia's dresses.
Although they're both long irl, just imagine that they reach their mid-thighs thanks.

Since some people might be confused: getting caught served as a wake-up call for Alison. She's been living an idyllic dream in which her relationship with Lorenzo was separated from the rest of her reality, and she quickly learned that it doesn't work like that. That's why she snapped at him.

Anyway I love you 😡

Also, after years and years of waiting, I'm getting a cat 🥺 I'm so happy

This chap is again over 1K words longer than usual and it pisses me off because it messes up the numbers but :) comment hoes 😡

Something hairy was pushing down on my breasts and my throat, yet I knew damn well that I wasn't sharing the bed with anyone. What the hell... I groggily opened my eyes and was met with a pair of icy blue irises that looked just like mine, surrounding dark, dilated vertical pupils.

"Mew."

I gasped and hastily sat up, gently wrapping my fingers around the tiny body of the Ragdoll cat that had woken me up. "Oh my! Who are you?" I vainly asked in a high-pitched voice, staring at the little beauty in awe.

"Happy birthday, angel." My dad said warmly, stepping closer and taking a seat on the side of my bed. "Do you like her?"

I glanced up at him and smiled back, before offering him my forehead for him to press a loving peck on it. "I absolutely adore her! And while I did tell you not to get me anything, I'll make an exception for this pretty little cloud. Oh, aren't you just adorable?" I again addressed the cat, my voice automatically turning high-pitched and annoying.

The fluffy kitten was curiously studying her new surroundings, her head moving in every direction while she softly mewled. She was precious: all white with a splash of grayish-brown on her face, grayish-brown paws, and a matching tail.

Dad caressed her with his knuckles. "It was actually a stroke of luck, a friend of mine's cat gave birth about 2 months ago, and he told me that he'd gladly give me one." He explained. "Anyway, any ideas on her name?"

I looked at her, and it quickly became clear that her most distinctive features were her eyes. "Sapphire. Saph for short." Just then, my stomach grumbled loudly, attracting even her attention. "What do you say, Saph, are we going downstairs to eat?" I lifted her up so that I could press multiple kisses on the top of her head while gently stroking her, and I nearly melted when I heard her softly starting to purr. I'm the chosen one.

"We already fed her, but you go get ready and I'll take her downstairs."

We? It was only when he walked out of my bedroom with my cat in his arms that I realized I hadn't said that out loud. Whatever.
I quickly went through my morning routine and got changed into a pastel pink sundress before hopping downstairs and out on the patio.