Chapter 31 |Working together with Khushi?|

Returning back home, Arnav decided to head to work. Though it was Friday, very near to the weekend, he had still skipped work this morning, and judging how he had just recently started, he shouldn't be skipping work like that but because of the excitement of seeing her, he couldn't help it.

Upon reaching inside his luxurious home, from which he had considered moving out to his penthouse in a couple weeks, was out of question because he could never do that now, especially not when knowing that Khushi just lived a couple steps away, literally in front of him.

Changing into his formal 3 piece, he decided to head out. Getting into his Bugatti Divo which was worth $5.8 million, he sped off.

Arnav had taken a liking towards cars of all sorts from the time he was in Harvard. He was always fascinated by the different designs and models people would come out with every year.

Would I ever be able to own one? Was a question that always used to cross his mind before his succes. Yes all he wanted was to provide the best for his family, especially his sister, but there were things he wanted to own for himself, for his own pleasure. And he did, after years of struggle, he had everything he wanted except for that certain someone who he was desperately waiting to get from three years.

Driving through the hassle of the cars, he reached the highway, admiring the view he was presented with. He had always taken a huge liking towards Dubai. Moving here had been on his mind since a long time. The city, the business, was great and the offering were endless. Middle East had always intrigued him, especially after he had met Khushi. He couldn't really point out why, but it definitely had. Thinking about it now, it made sense. He was curious to why she never told anyone.

His mind drifted to this morning.

How beautiful she looked. My adorable little doll. She hadn't really changed except growing even more gorgeous than she was. Her verdant doe eyes, her cheekbones, that prominent sexy jawline, her cute little nose, those soft baby cheeks that I used to softly kiss and bite. Her lips, those plump pink lips.....

He had to stop thinking about all that before he got in an accident. Diverting the topic to 'ways to get talk to talk to her', he tried coming up with various ways to converse with her in a civil conversation. Judging by how changed she was, he didn't think that Arnav was going to work on her. It would be ASR that would be conversing with her from now, but still keeping that Arnav essence in him.

He knew behaving like the apologetic and miserable Arnav the whole time wouldn't get him anywhere. But being ASR, he knew there would be, if not a lot, some good coming.

ASR could block all the hatred, offense, harshness she'd throw at him by his icy heart. It would be his cold heart which was going to shield him from those things. And it wouldn't be any ASR, it would be Khushi's ASR this time.

By using Arnav and ASR together, his two most integral identities, he was certain he'd have her back sooner or later.

Shaking his head to clear his mind, he stepped out of his car, having arrived at his destination. He could faintly through the transparent door, see everyone busy, occupied with their assigned works.

There was quite some work piled up for him so without thinking further, he made his way inside. Nodding to the greetings his employees passed him, he reached his office. Ordering Aman to present him with the list of people they were to be working with.

"Sir here you go. These are some of the best associates we chose from Dubai, like you'd said. We contacted all of them and most of them are down for business, but there are 2 or 3 I guess who have postponed it to another date. If you would like some changes made or other people added, let me know." Explained his PA while handing him a document.

"Thanks Aman! Let me go through the list, make sure they're capable of working with AR and I'll let you know who to approve of."

Gulping down the last bit of his black coffee, he started going through the list of people.

They all were great, very successful but nothing seemed to catch his eye. And it was until he came upon a certain company called 'Be You'.

Looking at the designs they had to offer, their fabrics, their astute way of marketing and selling, the company had him intrigued almost in spur of a minute. They had some uniquely fresh designs, which held a youthful yet sophisticated, mature look. They were a successful multimillion company.

And they were exactly what he was looking for.

Wanting further information on the CEO and the company's most decisive figures, he decided to dig in further.

Having gone through the CFO, the chairman, the manager, it was the CEO now left who he was yet to see.

Flipping the page, the name 'Laila Badr Hadid' CEO of Be You, lay written on the thin paper.

*************************************************
Arnavji, please don't think of such things while driving, pretty peeleej!😩😂

Well we've made some progress. Let's see what the future holds for them.

Also I just want to clarify that the whole business conversation that happened in this chapter, the previous one and the coming ones will be based on the knowledge I get from the internet or just my own sometimes, if I'm sure of it. I don't understand much about business so I'll just be writing my imagination, so don't come at me for having said something that doesn't make sense lmaoo 😂😂

Y'all know the drill! Vote, comment and share if you want to.

Till next update🥰😘

P E A C E