When your drunk

This is actually a mix between "When they see you do something stupid" and "when your drunk" and is actually in their POV  all will be while your drunk, but some will be you doing something stupid while drunk but not all of them

Asra

I was getting back from traveling with Faust resting on my hat. Faust had told me to come home a bit earlier since something Y/n was doing. When I get back Faust pulls me in the direction of the Rowdy Raven, when I arrive I see Y/n arm wrestling with Julian, both drunk off their asses. I just sigh and split their arm wrestle and take Y/n back to the shop. On the walk back to the shop I ran into Portia and decided to tell her where Julian was. Y/n was just poking my arm the entire time while giggling. Portia understood and I brought Y/n to the shop and made them lay down, I took my travelling clothes off and watched Faust go down my arm and onto my pillow. I hear a small Friend ok? From Faust before silence again, I shrug and just lay down next to Y/n, trying to get them to relax and fall asleep. This was gonna be a long night.

Julian

I stare in shock as my love beat me in a arm wrestle for the 5th time! I was just tipsy but one thing is for sure, I can tell why Asra didn't want Y/n to get drunk. I soon decide its best to leave before Y/n manages to get hurt. When I turn back around I notice Y/n gone and immediately went to find them. Soon I saw them getting scolded by Asra who found them before I did. I ran over and found out that they did get hurt, they climbed a tree when they couldn't even see straight. Asra noticed me, yelled at me a bit before saying "don't let this happen again Julian" I nodded and carried them back to Mazelinka's Y/n giggling the entire way. Now I know that Y/n when drunk is definitely careless.

Nadia

I sigh, just getting done with a meeting and got told by Portia something is "wrong with Y/n." I walk to my bedroom and see Y/n just there, on the floor giggling at the ceiling, a couple bottles of alcohol next to them. I can't help but smile at the sight at least I won't have to deal with a lot of effort to keep Y/n in one place. I went and moved the bottles to the other side of the room and all the while listening to their giggles. I went back over and speak "dear do you want to get off the floor? The bed would be more comfortable." They just look at me and continue to giggle "the ceiling is movingggg." I can't help but giggle a bit myself, this is the most content I have seen Y/n in awhile, But I had to ruin the giddiness of them and pick them up and walk to the bed I hear them say "Your strong Nadia!" And just sigh "i know dear" "ill pay rent I promise" i just set them down "you don't need to pay anything my love." I give them a kiss before getting into bed with them and pull them close. I wonder if they will remember this tomorrow morning.

Portia (sorry its a lot shorter)

Lets face it, when I see Y/n get drunk and I got done with work early: I'm about to get drunk too. So now here we are, me tipsy since someone has to keep track of us both. And They are completely out of it, drunk off their ass and just kept drinking I'll have to ask about that tomorrow. But as for now lets just see where the night will take us.

Muriel

I'm bored right now but currently have to keep watch over Y/n since they keep trying to climb trees while drunk. I don't want them to get hurt at all but can't help but zone out. Suddenly I'm knocked back into my senses by feeling a light but also weak pressure on by back, I tilt my head and see them passed out against me. I pick them up and carry them back to my hut, them being shockingly light for being passed out usually a bit more weight is added since their body is limp. I walk in and set them on the bed, I make sure they're comfortable and also would stay warm before going to feed the chickens. When I get back in I see Inanna laying near the bed and is also asleep, I just decide to join them and gently and carefully lay next to Y/n before keeping them close and falling asleep myself.

Lucio

As a party I just threw for everybody ends I go to find Y/n, usually they sit by me and listen to my stories but apparently not tonight. I'll have to talk to them about that but as I zone out while walking I'm knocked into my senses by seeing Y/n drunk as hell on the stairs. Just petting Mercedes and Melchior as they are completely loving it. Not only did the love of my life get drunk and could have gotten hurt but they also turned my guard dogs into puppies out of the comfort of our shared room. I walk over and tap their shoulder, they seem completely out of it but Mercedes and Melchior got up and looked at me. I gave them both a few pets but then speak "come on puppies, Daddy has to take care of mommy now and need you two to help" they wag their tails as I pick Y/n up and carry them to our bedroom, the moment I opened the door Mercedes and Melchior bolt ahead, check the room to make sure nothing is out of place before going and getting on the bed. I shut the door and lay in bed with Y/n laying on me, they were cuddling me more than usual as well as leaving occasional kisses on my neck and jawline. Seems like Y/n when drunk is cuddly, I want to see their reaction when I tell them about this tomorrow.

Ok so I just wanted to remind you all that requests for this are open so if you want to request something I will gladly do it.