CHAPTER 8: France (Part 2)

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, ITS THE PART 2 OF FRANCE. LOVE YOU GUYS !❤️ ALWAYS STAY SAFE!

MAXON'S POV
I was still laughing while watching the movie, until I feel a head on my shoulder. She's fell asleep again, well its her pregnancy hormones I can't blame her, she fells asleep just like that. But I find it cute when she falls asleep on my shoulders.
I tucked her to bed gently, not wanting to wake her up. I went to bed beside her and kissed her forehead goodnight.
"Goodnight, My Love!"
I fell asleep too, since we need to get up early tomorrow. We'll be going to the happiest Place on Earth, DISNEYLAND.
(If you may know there is a disneyland in Paris.)

AMERICA'S POV
I wake up with Maxon by my side as always, and he was drowning me with kisses and I laugh.
"Good Morning my love."
"Good Morning." I smile.
"We'll be going somewhere magical today. It has a castle too."
"Oh the palace?"
"No." He said chuckling.
"Come on let's get ready."
We wore matching shirts, some jeans and some white adidas on.
We both ride on the limo until I see some mickey mouse ears, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND !! I just realized that we were wearing a matching disneyland shirts, I thought it was just one of his jokes.

Then the main gates opened for us to go into Disneyland, We had our sunglasses on,"Maxon, I didn't expect this at all its extravagant! And so thoughtful ! I love you!" I smiled from ear to ear, I was so excited its my first time here in Disneyland

We had our sunglasses on,
"Maxon, I didn't expect this at all its extravagant! And so thoughtful ! I love you!" I smiled from ear to ear, I was so excited its my first time here in Disneyland.
"Only the best for my Queen! I love you too." I gave him a kiss then we head out of the limo and there was a band waiting for us. People were cheering as we get off the limo. I saw Mickey mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, And Goofy welcoming us to Disneyland. I hugged them, as my childhood turned into reality. I can see Maxon hugging them too. It was so cute, I guess it was his childhood too.
After the welcoming, we went straight ahead to the castle. We took a lot of memorable photos together.

 We took a lot of memorable photos together