7

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Milani Emoni Davis

Today I have court because of jada she had pressed charges

Today I have court because of jada she had pressed charges. Debo hooked me up with his lawyer cuz he's been in multiple situations like this.

Toosi was mad at me but we had a lil sexc so I could make up. I was walking wit a limp limp or whatever Megan the stallion said.

"Good morning baby" toosi said as I was looking in the closet for sum to wear. "Good morning" I said going to kiss him.

"you ready for this court shit" he said going in the bathroom. "I'm ready for anything" I said picking out a tight fitted white dress that hugged every curve of my body.

For shoes I picked out some clear heels and I brought my jean jacket. But I brought some backup shoes cuz I was not gon be in them heels all day.

"The lawyer said she'll be here at 10:00 cuz the time we gotta be at the court is 11:00 so we'll have tine to discuss" toosi said.

"Okay and how I look" I said twirling around.  "you look like My future wife cuz you sexc asf" he said putting me on the count and we made out for a couple mins.

"What if I gotta go to jail" I said as he laid his head on my stomach. "Yeen gon go to jail if you do ima go fuckin brazy" he said gripping me tighter.

"Ima miss you and everyone else cuz I already know I'm going toosi" I said rubbing his forehead. "Stop sayin that shit man" he said.

I knew I was going cuz I got this weird feeling is my stomach. "Jus know when I do got to jail and if you cheat on me ima kill you and that bitch" I said.

"Ian gon cheat on you cheating is the last thing I'd do I promise you" he said. "I trust you but keep yo words cuz ion wanna see you on a funeral scripture" I said looking him dead in his eyes.

"I keep my word mamas" he said pecking my lips. I heard a knock at the door and I'm pretty sure is the lawyer cuz it was 10 and she said she'd be here at 10.

Toosi followed me down the stairs and I went to open the door. And she greeted me and him with an opening hug.

"Hello nice to meet y'all" she said going to sit on the sofa and we followed. "Nice to meet you too" I said awkwardly smiling.

"So I heard you got into some type of altercation with jada Westbrook tell me about that" she said taking out a note book.

(I tried using some fancy words and shit tryna sound proper)😎

"Okay so jada was talking sh- stuff about me on the internet making false claims on she's going to beat my ass and my best friend bri so I texted her and called her multiple times to solve it out like civilized adults she never answered or texted back I also have screen shots and screen records of everything" I said adding to the end.

"Then we're good as long as you have a good reason to strike her and proof cause 3rd degree assault would get you 10 years in prison" she said. "Is there anyway you can send the photos to me and is you friend bri going to be there so she can be the witness that has extra proof that ms.jada  was talking false claims"  the lawyer said.

"Yes she is going to be there" I said. "And also last thing can you send this photos to me so I can print the proof and evidence to give to the judge" she said gathering her stuff together. "Yea" I said pulling my phone out sending them to her.

I noticed it was 10:50 so we should be heading to the court. "Should we follow you to the court" I asked cuz toosi was dressed in a polo shirt some ripped jeans and some church shoes.

My nigga was cleaner than the pastor on a Sunday.

"Oh yes you could follow behind me" she said I grabbed my purse and stuff with toosi following behind me.

"I like her she fye asf" toosi said getting in the driver cuz I was not finna drive in some heels.

"Me too church boy" I said laughing and he just mugged me. "Shut up I used to go to church a lot wit my gramma" he said.

"You gon be my church boy" I said laughing crying tears. "Yo problem is you think everything funny" he said.

"Shoull do" I said smiling. "Until this dick in yo mouth" he said and I just sat there quite.

This is beyond me the rest of the ride. We just sat it silence.

____________________________________

Is Lani going to jail? Should she go to jail?🤷🏽‍♀️

Y'all like the lawyer?🤷🏽‍♀️

Feedback?

Vote 70+

Follow me

Get my views up 😤