"Nice to meet you Mr baby daddy"

Unedited*

Everett and Harrison were sitting far apart on the couch as they could. I handed Everett an ice pack for his face and Harrison sat there like a child who's candy got taken from them.

Everett looked at him as he lifted the ice pack to his right eye, "Nice to meet you Mr baby daddy, I'm Everett."

Harrison glared at him, "Don't call me that."

Everett held his empty hand up in defense, "Alright." Harrison still looked pissed, but his shoulders relaxed, and he looked in my direction. The awkward tension was thick in the air as we stared at each other.

"Uh guys, I'm going to bed. I'll let you two talk this out," Everett stood up and I looked at him wide eyed. I could do most things myself, but talking to Harrison alone.... I did want to do that. Everett walked over to me and patted my shoulder, "You're a big girl. You got this." He ran into the hallway, trying to rid himself of all the tension.

I stood there and watched him disappear into his bedroom. I turned my head to Harrison and he was still staring at me.

"I don't understand why you are constantly lying to me," he said to me.

My eyebrows scrunched together, "I've only lied once." He frowned and ran his hand through his blond hair.

"Sorry let me rephrase," he said, his tone getting angrier, "Constantly withholding important things from me."

"It's not that big of a deall Harrison," I walked over to the couch and sat down where Everett had been sitting, "I was going to tell you." I sat criss-crossed on the couch, so my body was facing his side.

He only turned his head in my direction, "Were you really though?"

"Uh, yes I was. I was planning on doing it tomorrow at the appointment, but i guess Jenna told you."

"Jenna didn't tell me anything. I went over to your apartment and some old lady was leaving her apartment and was like 'dear no one lives there'" Oh. I only assumed Jenna told him because she isn't very keen on keeping things to herself. She always lets everyone know her business, regardless if they want to know.

"Ah Mrs Wilkins," was all I said back.

"I don't care about her name, I care that you didn't tell me in the first place. I would've helped you move." The sincerity in his voice made me want to burst into tears. I don't understand why he even cares, his recent actions surely showed that he didn't.

"Everett helped me," I responded softly, avoiding his stare.

"Doesn't matter Lucy. What matters is that you purposely didn't tell me," He looked back down at his hands, that he had been fiddling with since I made him and Everett sit down.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. I genuinely was. I could've told him the day Everett asked me to be his roommate but I didn't. I was scared.

"Are you truly sorry Lucy?" He asked, his face was mixed with emotions, but his eyes told a different story.

"I am," I said back, "I wanted to tell you, but.... but I was scared." I admitted to him.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Why Luce, Why? I could give two shits if you were moving. You are your own person and we aren't in a relationship, I understand that. But not telling me where or even when is what made me mad. I had to call to make sure you weren't dead because you couldn't answer your phone. And. And that scared me."

I bursted into tears.
"Lucy!" Harrison moved to beside me and pulled me into a hug. Now I was crying into his shirts. He actually cared about how I felt, even if he was horrible at showing it.

"Shh," he whispered, his hand rubbing up and down my back soothingly, "It's ok." I pulled away from him and noticed the wet spot on his shirt before I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said, sniffling, "About being a bitch and for your shirt."

"It's fine," he wiped the tears running down my face with his thumb and smiled, "I don't care about the shirt. I got it from Target." I laughed and he gave me another smile. We sat there in a comfortable silence for about five minutes when I spoke up.

"Where does this leave us?" I asked him. Where does this leave us? I didn't want to be in a relationship. But I also didn't want to have to ignore and hide from him.

He tilted his head slightly, "Um. Well, how about friends?" I nodded. I could tell that he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Friends," I said with a smile on my face, "I can do that.

A/N
Short chapter I know!! I'm sorry... it was going to be longer but I felt that it should be spilt.... next chapter will be in Harrison's POV!!!
I know it's taken like a whole week to write this chapter, but I didn't want it to absolutely suck.

Also just a HUGE thank you for reading and voting!!! I've reached over 3k reads and am SO close to 4k! It keeps me going knowing that people enjoy reading MY book!!

Next chapter coming soon!! Comment and Vote!!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)