42 ❆ Intimacy

16+ Content ahead (?) I guess
Yoongi's giving Hoseok a blowy blowy job
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mhm, see, y'all don't gotta wait THAT LONG

Hoseok tilted his head back, his veins popping out of his neck as he covered his mouth with his hand, the other against the wall

"How you holding up?" Yoongi inquired, on his knees while he firmly pumped Hoseok's, already hard, dick.

What are they doing? You may be wondering. Well, they needed to perform their next test, which is for them to get extremely intimate with each other, but not by having sex, since that would most definitely be their final test.

Given they were able to get that far.

As a result, they locked themselves in the bathroom of Hoseok's dorm room. Deciding there would be the best place since, 1. Seokjin was out with Fera practicing in the training room, and 2. If SeokJin came back early and saw Yoongi, he wouldn't be that surprised since he knew about what the two were doing.

Jungkook didn't and Yoongi doesn't know when he'll ever get the guts to actually tell him. Jungkook doesn't like fire elementals, he used to completely despise them until he came to the academy and had to learn how to tolerate their presence; even though it was difficult for him.

This was purely because his parents despised fire elementals, their influence leading Jungkook to feel the same way about them. Which is why he acts the way he does with SeokJin, he hates the fact he might actually feel something besides hate for the elder male. It scared him.

Anyways, back to Yoongi and Hoseok.

Yoongi simpered, staring up at Hoseok through his lashes, his pace unrelenting, "C'mon, Seok, I need an answer-"

"If you w-want m-me to give you a fu-fucking answer-" Hoseok's eyes snapped open, his irises burning orange, "-then stop touching my dick!"

The elder obeyed, placing his hands up in a surrender position. Surprisingly this wasn't awkward for the two, just having Hoseok's erect dick out as they spoke.

Was probably a soulmate thing.

Hoseok took deep breaths, leaning his head against the cool wall, "I'm- I don't know, I'm aroused but I don't feel like you're hurting me. My eyes just do this when my emotions get intense. Am I hurting you?" he asked, his eyes going back to their warm brown color.

Yoongi shook his head, "There's no heat radiating off of you, besides the usual." Yoongi responded, licking his bottom lip before staring up at Hoseok, "Can I try sucking your dick now?"

The fire elemental chuckled at Yoongi's bluntness, but nodded anyway.

Yoongi placed one of his hands on Hoseok's shaft, slowly pumping him again. Hoseok leaned his head against the wall once more, closing his eyes as he just basked in the feeling.