Chapter 12

John and run just go home and they are exhausted, then pearl notices them both walk in and the ask "what's wrong with the two of you?" "Don't ask it's been a long day and I just wanna go to bed." John says as he walks past pearl "yeah I'm with him I'm tired and I just wanna go to bed." Rin followed behind John so she can go to bed as well. "Okay then suit yourselves then I'll just eat this ice cream alone then." Rin then turns around with stars in her eyes. "ICE CREAM?! I love ice cream." She starts walking towards pearl as she takes out the ice cream. "Oh but I thought you were too tired to eat ice cream." Pearl said in a joking voice. "Weeelllll that was a minute ago andddd a lot can happen in a minute." Pearl gave her a smile. "Here's you ice cream yo, take it it's vanilla." Rin then takes the ice cream and starts eating it "yo rin don't stay up for too long I can tell today events took a lot out of you." John said as he was going to his room,then rin stopped him saying "Hey join us for ice cream it's really good." Rin offering some of hers to him. "Fine I'll have one bit but if it's not in the spoon when I get there I'm going to bed ice cream or not." When he said this rin started to scoop some ice cream in a spoon and held it out for him. John being too tired to deal with anything so he just ate the ice cream as 8 was holding out the spoon and then proceeds to go to his room and go to bed. Rin started smiling as she saw him left and just thanked him. (but she was the only one who could here it) then she heard laughter from pearl. "What are you laughing about pearl?" Rin sounded confused then pearl showed her the picture of 3 eating the ice cream off the spoon. "Ok pearl I need you to do something very important right now." Her eyes shadowed and her tone of voice went serious. "Um.. yeah?" Pearl sounded nervous and felt like her life is in danger. "I need you too SEND THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW!" She basically screaming forgetting the time. "Ok but shhhh we don't wanna wake anyone." Rin covered her mouth when she realize she was screaming. "Sorry pearl." Rin kept eating her ice then she was done and went to go to bed. "Goodnight 8." pearl said, then 8 turned around and smiled at her "goodnight pearl and please call me rin" pearl was a bit surprised but then chuckled and smirked a bit "alright goodnight rin." Then they both go to bed.

Morning
John wakes from the sun being in his eyes. "damn sun but it was my fault for got to close the curtains." Then he walks to the kitchen and sees marina like usual but, then hears 3 different voices. He couldn't see them well because they were around a corner. "Good morning Marina" she turns to John looking a bit surprised. "Oh hey john good morning to you too" "I heard some voices coming in and I was wondering-" he was cut off by someone tackling him to the ground hugging him "man I just got up who?" "Hi john." John looked down
To see Callie bury her face into his. "Oh hey Callie childish as always I see, just how I remember." He started to rub her tentacles which made Callie blush a little bit, but then laughs at his comment. "yup yup it's been a while since we saw you and yesterday wasn't the best reunion so we came here to see you again." Marie then adds. "Yeah and gramps told us where you were staying so then we met marina and how she found gramps so we thanked her." "Really Marie it was nothing I just wanted to help the three of them." Marina said a bit flustered. Eventually Callie got off of John and helped him up, then he realized the third person was agent 4. "What's she doing here" John saying with a annoyed tone. "She's here to apologize isn't that right Amanda." Marie said looking at Amanda. "ye-yeah." Amanda proceeded to walk up to 3 but then rin walks Into the room. "Good morning everyone." Rin opens her tired looking eyes and then sees Amanda as she knows as agent 4. She then goes into full defense mode. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!" Rin was really tense and looked angry but also, there was hint a fear on her face. "Rin calm down she's here to say sorry." John says as he slowly walks up to her and hugs her. She hugs back but it looks as if she's clinging on to fear life. Then Amanda starts to speak "Um look I'm sorry one I didn't know you were apart of the splatoon two I thought you were a dangerous octo and were gonna try and kill us all I'm sorry and I'll never do it again." She bowed to them as asking for forgiveness. "Apology accepted what about you rin wanna accept her apology?" She thought about it for a bit. "I will accept it." Amanda looked up with stars in her eyes "YOU WILL!" "But that doesn't mean I trust you." "Okay that's perfectly fine." Amanda said looking down a bit sad. "But you Can earn it just prove to me that you don't wanna hurt me." Amanda looks up to her and salutes "yes ma'am." "This is great an all but, rin why are you hiding behind me." John questions the octo as she's clinching onto his clothes. "Oh well I was uhhhhh.. oh hey the squid sisters are here" Rin said changing the subject. "Hi rin" Callie said "hello rin and sorry about yesterday again I didn't want that to happen on the first day of meetings a new recruit." "It's alright Marie it wasn't your fault" Rin said reassuring her everything was alright "well we gotta get going me and Marie jobs and Amanda has to do a small mission so we'll see you guys later." Callie then gives John a hug and soon after Marie joins in and he returns the hug. "Man it sure is great to see you two again I'm missed you guys." John said in a happy tone. "Trust is John we missed you a hella of a lot." Marie said "yeah I was getting worried we would see you again so don't scare us like that again." Callie added. "Yeah I won't but it was a great thing I went down there." They both look up at him with confused looks on there faces, rin also gave him the same look. "If I didn't go down there I would have not met the new recruit and could have never imagined and octo helping us." He then breaks the hug with the cousins and walks towards Rin then gives her a hug. "If we wouldn't have met you then you wouldn't have saved all of us from that statue so I'm happy I went down there is was worth it." Rin was a little shocked upon hearing this but then smiles and hugs him back. "Yeah any time John" Everything was perfect Rin felt save in johns presence she felt like the whole world slowed down she never wants to leave him even if she has to fight or to kill she would never let him go.

Night time
A while after John and Rin were chilling at pearl and marinas. Callie, Marie, and Amanda had already left because they had things to do in turn John and Rin we're watching a movie. "Hey john." "yeah Rin what's up?" "Do you think I should trust her?" "I mean she will be working with you in the future but for now let her earn your trust everything will be alright you can count on that." "Alright thanks john." "Any time Rin." There was an awkward silence then Rin spoke up "John do you have a family?" "Yeah I do they live a a ways away from here but I do. Why do you ask?" "No reason I just wanted to know, and well I don't remember much about my family." "Rin we're going to get your memories back I promise." "Yeah, I know I can count on you john" she then got closer and fell asleep on his shoulder." "Man Rin you really do have a habit sleeping next to me don't you." He smiles then turns the tv off, afterwards gets up to get a blanket. When he comes back he puts the blanket on Rin then goes to his room while saying "Goodnight Rin." Then he goes to bed

It's the middle of the night and 8 is sleep walking she opens johns door and then gets in his bed and now she's sleeping there for the night

(Kinda like this this is just something fun I put into the story cuz why not you can never get enough 3 and 8 cuteness

(Kinda like this this is just something fun I put into the story cuz why not you can never get enough 3 and 8 cuteness.)

This chapter in my opinion isn't my best idk why but I just find it as so Idk when I'm releasing next chapter so enjoy what you have right thanks for reading see you guys later