•6•

"Sounds good. Why don't you guys join us at the table?" Namjoon voiced out and the boys around me nodded.

Jungkook backed up and allowed Taehyung to bounce off the counter before they both walked over to the island. Jimin was about to lift me up but I shifted away from his hold.

"I can walk myself. At this rate, if you guys keep holding me, I'm going to forget how to walk!"

"But then we'd have to be around you all the time to help you move."

"Don't be silly! I can get down on my own." Jimin shifted to stand beside me as I edged closer to the ledge of the counter. Preparing myself to jump, I lift off with my hands and land on the floor gracefully.

Grinning up at Jimin, I skip over to the island and hesitate on where to sit. The boys weren't in the same spots as they were yesterday, but I didn't know if I should sit somewhere specific.

"Come sit next to me, little doe." I walk over to sit between Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Are you still tired?"

Shaking my head, I answer, "Not really. I'm really awake right now."

Yoongi let out a small smile at my answer. I notice his phone laid down on the table.

"Do you have any games on your phone?"

"Not quite. I may have one." He picked up his phone and tapped away on the device as I eagerly awaited his answer.

"I'm sorry. I don't. You can download one if you want." I wilted a bit at his answer but brightened up at his suggestion.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not. Do you have a game in mind?"

"I don't know. I've never played any games before but I always glance and watch other people playing games when I pass by in the cafe." Yoongi frowns at my answer.

"You don't have a phone?"

I shook my head and shrugged in response.

"I've never received one before. It costs too much. I also don't have anyone to talk to anyway."

He gives me a pitiful look and I look down a bit ashamed.

"We are going to give you a phone anyway. We need to make sure we can contact you and also you can download all the games you want on it." Hoseok spoke up.

I glance up at him and he shows me a bright grin.

"Really?"

"Of course. We have so much to get you."

"But you don't have to get me anything. I'm alright."

"You've never been spoiled before. You have to know that that will change. Yes, we're not obligated to get you anything, but as our mate you deserve everything and more. Trust me when I say that you're going to get sick of saying 'thank you' by the end of the month." Namjoon cut in.

"First we'll start off with any game you choose. I can help you pick little doe."

Yoongi brought the phone between us and scrolled through something he called the 'app store' to get the actual game. It was an app to get an app?

In the end, he helped me settle on 'Piano Tiles' and instantly downloaded it when I said I wanted to try it out.

When it finally finished downloading, Yoongi helped me play the game until Jin was finished with brunch.

It was a hearty buffet as he set several dishes for breakfast.

"This is more breakfast than lunch, but the timing makes it brunch."