Episode 2-27: Healing Leona

Meanwhile at the streets of Night Raven College.

"Oh my goodness! This isn't good! Leona's been overbloted with magic!" Merlin shrieks.

"We must get there fast!" Crowley declares.

"You don't need to worry about that." Soon Lilia appeared before them causing them to freak out.

"Aah!" Crowley screams.

"Holy Pendragon! You scared the bejeebers out of us!" Merlin shrills.

"Hm? Why are you out here Merlin-sensei?" Lilia ask looking perplexed about the nurse being out with the headmaster.

"No time for that! We need you to take us to the stadium now!" Merlin shouts.

"AND FAST!!" Crowley chimes in. Though not confused why Merlin is here, Lilia puts that aside and nods at their request.

"Understood. Take my hands." Lilia instructs them as both the headmaster and nurse hold the fae's hands to teleport them to the stadium.
————————

As Team Glory faces the corrupted Leona, everyone is on their battle stance where they take out their pens to defeat him.

"If I can't overturn the world, I'll turn it all into sand! All this is meaningless...Everything!" Leona rants as he lets out a roar.

"Leona..." Glory mutters while staring at him in pity.

"Have you been thinking that this whole time...? You never said-"

"Ruggie. Don't hold back and let's bring him back to the light." Jack reassures making her eyes widen as Glory turns to Jack when he said that. The wolf glance at her with a genuine smile.

"That is what we came for, right Wildcat?" Jack ask reminding her about yesterday when she told him about her goal. Deeply moved by Jack's encouragement not caring about the nickname he called her, Glory grins warmly and nods.

"Right." Glory replies while smiling sweetly.

"Feh. How foolish, prepare yourselves!" Leona roars as he goes for another attack at them.

While at the battlefield, Riddle was panting from dodging his attacks as he looks at Glory and the savanaclaw boys who are dodging and attacking him.

"Bunny...." Riddle gasps. Soon a poof appeared behind him.

"Ack! Riddle!" Cater shouts with a shock look as Riddle turns to Cater's direction to see Lilia with the headmaster and Merlin.

"Headmaster! Merlin!" Riddle shouts as Lilia and the two adults approach them.

"Why this is such an intense battle." Lilia remarks with a surprise look.

"Ah yes, It seems that Mr. Kingscholar has been overbloted with magic." Crowley stated, but soon something caught off guard when Merlin takes a good look at the battle to see Glory sliding back her a sword in her hands and that causes him to widen his eyes and screams much to Crowley and the students' bewilderment and astonishment.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Eeeh!?"

"Merlin what's gotten into you!?" Crowley ask with a stunned yet confusing look.

"Holy mother of grail! I recognized that sword from anywhere!" He shrieks.

"Huh!? What are you talking about!?!" Cater ask looking just as confused as everyone else.

"Don't you whippersnappers know anything!? That sword she's holding is the legendary sword, Excalibur!" Merlin told them making them shrill in shock.