59

Two weeks later...

Jessica and Dean had taken the Impala out for a joy ride. But, that shortly ended when Sam had called Dean. They had another case.

"Ugh." Jessica groaned. "I feel like these things are after us. Ever time we're out here having some fun, it gets killed by these cases."

"Well," Dean started. "These people aren't going to save themselves. They don't really know what they're dealing with."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jessica sighed.

"This should be over before we know it." Dean said as he turned the car around and headed back to the motel.

~<•>~

"Alright, Sammy. What do we got?" Dean asked as Jessica and him walked into their motel room.

"A college student at the university of Nevada was claimed to have been, 'Mauled to death by a bear'. But take a look at this." Sam moved his computer to face Dean and Jessica. "That looks way to brutal to be a bear attack."

Dean sighed. "Well, I guess we're going to Nevada then."

~<•>~

All three had been exhausted from the car ride. Sam and Dean had traded places every so hour so they could each get some sleep while the other one drove. But Jessica, she didn't sleep at all. Well, she tried to. But every time she did, she saw those same images again. The pay phone, the motel sign, the blood. She saw all of it. And it was starting to concern her.

"It's probably nothing. Just a nightmare I guess." Jessica shrugged her shoulders. When the car had stopped, her body lurched forward a bit.

"Sorry." Sam yawned.

"What time is it?" Jessica stretched and got out of the Impala. Both boys followed behind her.

"It's almost three in the morning." Dean ran his hand down his face.

"Let's just get a room." Jessica walked toward a motel office.

"Hi." A woman with short pink hair greeted the three very ecstatically. "Can I get you a room?"

"Yes." Jessica yawned. "Had a long drive today."

"Oh, I bet," the woman grabbed two room keys and handed them to Jessica. "That'll be $12.87."

Dean reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a twenty. "Keep the change."

"If you say so." The woman put the cash into the cash register. "Have a good night!"

"Thank you." Jessica nodded as the three walked towards their rooms.

"What did that lady take?" Sam groaned as he rubbed his temples.

"Here." Jessica handed him his room key. "You're room 28. Dean and I are room 27. If you need anything, just knock."

"Thanks." Sam took his key and headed for his room. Jessica and Dean did the same.

Once the two got into their room Jessica threw her bags to the side and collapsed onto the bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she passed out. A few snores escaped her as she slept.